THE FREE APP BY DENTISTS, FOR PATIENTS WHO CARE ABOUT THEIR ORAL HEALTH!
Has your Dentist told you that you have a cavity/decay/caries? Or perhaps they have noticed acidic breakdown of your teeth?
This app, designed by Dentists, is educational as well as providing a tool to help identify the dietary sources of your dental problems.
• Create a diet log/diet diary to share with your Dentist/Hygienist who will help diagnose and advise you
• Search the food and drink database to learn which foods, drinks and habits are secretly harming your teeth
• Learn how to protect yourself and your children from dental disease
• Explore healthy alternatives for foods/drinks that cause dental disease
• Traffic light risks associated with foods and drinks to aid your understanding
First, seek to understand why you have developed dental disease. Then, make changes in your diet to improve your oral health condition. In doing so, you will also improve your general health, as it is generally the same foods and lifestyle choices that lead to diabetes and obesity.
Food for thought!
Big update in Version 2!
- Updated for latest iOS versions
- Diet Diary emails look better than ever before for dentists!
- Fixing of many little bugs - including difficulties with sending emails!
- Much quicker and more responsive
- Prateek Biyani
- 20.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 FoodForTeeth
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.