Kakao T continues to make difference so that users can move,
meet and experience more than ever while getting out of mobility anxiety.
■ Experience mobility for you at Home
• Choose the service that you want
• See all the information at a glance
■ A journey with faith taxi
• Request a ride quickly and easily
• Luxury black cab service built with comfort
■ Professional chauffeur service
• Book your chauffeur online through app
• Ride home safely with chauffeur insurance
■ Say goodbye to parking stress
• Just enter your destination to find available parking spots nearby
• KRW 3,000 off on your first order
■ Ride a bike when you go nearby
• When you can't decide whether to walk or drive
• Now move easily and quickly with electric bikes
■ Fastest directions
• Fast and accurate directions based on real-time traffic information
■ Carpool to commute
• Match with nearby vehicles in the same direction
• Make your commute more free
■ Easier payment
• Pay for all service charges with a single card registration
※ Users may allow the following permissions to use the Kakao T service seamlessly. All permissions are divided into two categories – required and optional.
1. Required authority
1) Location is used for setting up pick-up point and destination
2. Selective authority
1) Notification is the necessary authority to receive various notifications provided by Kakao T.
2) Mic is used for setting up pick-up point and destination based on voice recognition.
3) Camera is used for recognizing QR codes and customer complaints.
4) Album is used for saving receipts that may be issued separately after a customer uses the service.
5) Bluetooth is used for connecting a mobile phone and a bike when a customer uses the bike service.
※ Users may use the Kakao T services without granting optional permissions.
※ You can change the access level in mobile phone Settings > App > Kakao T.
Fifteen seconds is enough! Find out how good Kakao T Driver is and why it is always the right pick. Check out the special secrets in the 2019 Kakao T advertisement. (You can view it on YouTube.)
1. “Xin chào!” means “Hello” in Vietnamese. When you travel in Vietnam, call a car on the Kakao T Trip app and say “Xin chào!” to your driver. (We politely recommend you greet the driver with a smile.)
2. We've fixed some bugs that are invisible but must be debugged.
Ratings and Reviews
- Kakao Mobility Corp.
- 262.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Kakao Mobility Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.