When facing an agglomeration on the street, users can register that agglomeration using
the map. As soon as the registration occurs, this information is visible on the map for
other users of the application.
The following information may be available for each agglomeration:
- Estimated number of people;
- Location name;
- Type of location (e.g., Restaurant, Street, Bus Stop etc);
- Number of people wearing a mask in the agglomeration;
- Information if the distance between people is being respected;
- Information if the location has alcohol gel available;
- Information if the location restricts the number of people.
The size of the agglomerations is identified by colors. The yellow color indicates an
agglomeration between 3 and 10 people; the orange color indicates an agglomeration
between 11 and 50 people; and the red color indicates an overcrowding of more than 50
Users can also update agglomerations (e.g., update the number of people) or even
remove an agglomeration if it no longer exists.
Users can only register or update agglomerations that are close to them (radius of
approximately 1,500 meters).
bug fixes, usability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Útil e simples
Muito útil para identificar aglomerações e extremamente simples de usar!
Este aplicativo é maravilhoso!
Show de bola
Uma ótima ferramenta para acompanhar as aglomerações e também compartilhar no meu dia a dia.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.