Clean up your photo library by removing duplicates and extra photos. Choose your best photos once, and delete the rest.
We take and manage more photos than ever before with our iPhones and iPads, which requires a new type of app to sift through the avalanche of images. BestPhotos helps you quickly choose your best photos, and delete the outtakes. Otherwise, when you want to share a photo, you're always left debating between multiple versions of the same shot.
Always with you
On your iPhone or iPad, Best Photos gives you the power to sort through thousands of photos before you even get home. It's a great way to use the pockets of time that surround an event or vacation. Going through photos will be fun, and in the moment, instead of a chore for later.
Some of the key features included for FREE:
- Delete and hide many photos at once
- Quickly jump to recent photos, specific years, or albums
- Add to Album: add your photos or videos to new or existing albums, and organize albums into folders
- Simple photo cropping and straightening for quick fixes
- Find Duplicate Photos: automatically find and manually delete duplicate photos
- Share one or a group of items you find using the iOS share sheet
- Siri Shortcuts: Show today in BestPhotos, show this week in BestPhotos, and show this month in BestPhotos
“The Best Features” premium upgrade:
- Compare Mode: view photos side by side with fancy, synchronized zooming
- Automatically Remove Duplicate Photos: comb your library for duplicate photos and automatically delete them with one tap
- “Similar” Photos: Focus on clumps of similar photos taken together
- Find photos that aren't in albums
- Accidental Videos: find those videos where you probably meant to take a photo
- View Photo Info: inspect EXIF and other metadata properties on photos and videos
- All Problem Areas: Quickly focus on areas of your library that need special attention, like photos missing location, or the HDR and Portrait Mode photos that also store the normal version
- Additional Siri Shortcuts: Launch any premium problem area search
- App dark mode and custom app icons
Note: BestPhotos does not support photos synced to your iOS devices using iTunes
- You can now move between photos and keep the metadata view open
- Fixed a variety of app crashes
Ratings and Reviews
- Windy Software, LLC
- 27.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Windy Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- The Best Features R$ 10,90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.