Capturas de tela
Castro is a beautiful, full-featured podcast player that makes it easy to track and manage lots of podcasts at the same time. Only listen to the episodes you want and easily skip the rest, queue up hours of podcasts at a time and enjoy a seamless listening experience with carplay compatibility, chapter support, trim silence and much, much more!
HOW IT WORKS
1. New episodes land in the NEW tab. Read their descriptions, add episodes you like to your QUEUE, and clear the rest.
2. Press play to listen to episodes from your QUEUE in order. Queued episodes are downloaded automatically.
3. Re-order your QUEUE to plan your next few hours of listening at any time. Browse your LIBRARY to review the back catalogue, quickly access starred shows, and see your listening history.
Subscribing to a podcast is no longer a commitment to listen to every episode. You don’t have to manage a huge list of subscriptions or choose a few shows and miss the rest.
WHY OUR USERS LOVE CASTRO
• Drag and drop podcasts to plan your listening with Castro’s unique queue
• An elegant dark mode and thoughtfully designed sleep timer offer the best in night time podcast listening.
• CarPlay support makes it easy to pick up where you left off while driving.
• Apple Watch app to control playback and select another episode from your queue.
• Episode notifications include a summary of the episode to help you decide if it interests you. Play, queue or clear the episode directly from the notification without opening the app.
Castro Plus is an optional paid subscription available for $18.99/year (includes a one-week trial). Plus unlocks a range of advanced features:
• Trim Silence — With this option on, the app will analyze audio as it plays to detect silent parts and accelerate those parts. Get through more episodes faster.
• Enhance Voices improves the listening experience for many podcasts and makes it easier to hear in loud environments. Under the hood, Enhance Voices applies a dynamic compressor to increase volume just where it’s needed.
• Sideloading: Import audio files directly, just by dropping them in iCloud Drive
• Mono-Mix — Mixes a stereo podcast to mono, which makes it easier to hear podcasts that pan some guests on left/right channels.
• Chapter Support: Artwork, Skipping & Pre-selection.
• Custom settings per-podcast: Episode Limit, Trim Silence, Enhance Voices, Mono Mix, Skip Intros, Playback Speed.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Castro 3 is an incredible app.”
— The Sweet Setup
“Castro 3 is everything Castro already was, but better.”
Castro 3 Is a Great Modern Podcast App”
— Beautiful Pixels
“Unlike other podcatchers, Castro's primary virtue is its simplicity and ease of use. The app combines sleek visual design with crystal clear audio.”
— Tom’s Guide
CASTRO PLUS SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Castro Plus costs $18.99 per year. Prices are in US dollars and may vary in countries other than the US.
Castro Plus is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. It will renew on the day before the current subscription period ends. You can cancel auto-renewal any time from the Castro settings screen.
You can switch between the two subscription periods after you pick one, but your trial period will end immediately if you do, so it's best to wait till your free week is over before changing.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
PLAYERS GONNA PLAY?
This version of Castro should be much faster and more reliable at resuming playback after interruptions like phone calls, alarms, timers, Siri, etc. I also fixed a bug that could get the play/pause buttons stuck in the wrong state and requiring multiple taps.
I’m hesitant to declare Mission Accomplished but fingers crossed it should be much better. Please let us know if you still run into any issues related to this.
NEW WIDGET CONFIGURATION
You can choose between displaying episode summaries or durations and dates in medium and large widgets. Tap and hold on a widget and choose “Edit Widget” (or “Edit Castro” if it’s in a stack) to adjust this setting.
CASTRO PLUS FAMILY PLAN
We now have a dedicated Family Plan where 2-6 members of a family can share a Castro Plus subscription among them using Family Sharing on iOS 14 for a small premium over the cost of a regular annual plan.
NEW APP ICON OPTIONS
New “Blueprint” icon options for Castro Plus subscribers… and another bonus set for subscribers to the Launched podcast.
- Buttons for categories are now read correctly in Discover.
- Unsubscribe is now included as an action on podcast cells in Library.
- On the categories list the percentage match is read out as part of each category instead of as a separate element.
- Podcast summaries are now read out for the highlighted podcast in Discover search results, charts, and curated lists.
- Promoted shows in Inbox and Discover can now be opened and subscribed to.
- Episode summary explicitly mentions if it is downloaded to your device.
- Episode titles are read before podcast names in Inbox and Queue.
- Includes actions to move to next or last in the Queue.
- Adds new actions to quickly move an episode one spot up or down the Queue.
- Inbox tab is now labelled correctly instead of as “New Tab”.
- Podcast name is omitted from episode cell summaries if you’ve explicitly filtered to that podcast in Inbox or navigated to it in Library.
Castro Plus is no longer required for showing custom episode and chapter artwork on the Now Playing screen.
Fixed an issue where private feeds like Dithering would fail to open when using Castro’s URL scheme for opening RSS Feeds.
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
Great way of managing podcasts
Castro is a great way that simplifies how you manage several podcasts by giving you a simple way to add new podcasts to a queue based on what podcasts you subscribe.
The new widgets look really good and are also very useful.
Recommend it to anyone looking to get better a podcast app.
Problema na versão atual
Além do aplicativo não ter tradução em português, pedido esse de alguns outros clientes, na nova versão, alguns podcasts estão cortando e não consigo ouvir mais esses programas. Sou assinante e estou tendo que usar o PocketCasts para suprir esse problema
Best podcast app
This is the best app I’ve ever used.
Privacidade do app
O desenvolvedor, Supertop Software, indicou que as práticas de privacidade do app podem incluir o manuseio de dados conforme descrito abaixo. Para obter mais informações, consulte a política de privacidade do desenvolvedor.
Dados não vinculados a você
Os seguintes dados podem ser coletados, mas não estão vinculados à sua identidade:
- Conteúdo do usuário
- Dados de utilização
As práticas de privacidade podem variar, por exemplo, com base nos recursos que você usa ou na sua idade. Saiba mais
- Supertop Software
- 64.5 MB
Requer iOS 13.0 e watchOS 5.2 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2020 Tiny Podcasts
- Compras dentro do app
- Castro Plus Annual R$ 69,90
- Castro Plus Quarterly R$ 19,90
- Castro Plus Monthly R$ 11,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.
Faça tudo o que quiser dentro deste app usando apenas a sua voz.