Capturas de tela
• Charcoal is incredibly easy to use: Just create or open a sketch and start sketching. There are no layers or confusing settings. Instead, Charcoal features rich tools and beautiful color palettes.
• Charcoal allows you to export a sketch to use it in your favorite graphics program.
• Charcoal supports modern iOS and iPadOS features like multiple windows and dark mode: use it at night or open multiple sketches, even side by side.
• Charcoal is fun and free. Give it a try!
• You can now create your own color palettes
• The palettes can be created and edited in the settings
• You can also change the order of the predefined color palettes
• Color palettes sync using iCloud
• You can share any color palette as an image
• When using the share sheet, the hex representations will also be shared
• Alternatively, you can drag and drop a color palette into another app that supports images
• Tools in the sidebar now support multiple sizes
• You can change the size by tapping on the tool you have selected
• Currently supported tools: Pen, Pencil, Marker, Big Pen
• You can choose between small, medium, and big
• The size you selected for each tool will be saved between sessions
• Keyboard shortcuts for changing the size of the current tool have also been added
• In the “My Sketches” view, a waterfall layout is now used for a better browsing experience
• This allows you to view entire sketches before opening them
• The new layout also works better on iPhone
• URL scheme
• The Charcoal URL scheme currently supports creating new sketches
• It can be used with charcoal://new
• I hope to be able to expand the number of supported urls in future updates
• The settings sheet can now be dismissed by tapping outside of the sheet on iPadOS
• This change was made to better fit in with other apps under iOS and iPadOS 14
• The app icon has been tweaked
• A new welcome message was added
• A bug has been fixed that resulted in the colors of sketches being darkened when exporting in dark mode
• When sharing a sketch from the canvas, the sketch no longer gets closed after the image finishes saving
• Tapping the current tool no longer results in extra haptics on iPhone
• Syncing has been improved
• The help screen has been improved
• An iOS 14 animation glitch was fixed
• The responsiveness of the app has been improved
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
- Susanne Volk-Augustin
- 1.6 MB
Requer o iOS 13.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2020 Lars Augustin
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.