Capturas de tela
Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more! With the convenient Fantastical Dashboard, you’ll add, view, and interact with your events and reminders with ease.
"For those who just want to get in, get out, and get stuff done, I strongly recommend Fantastical 2 for iPad." - iMore
"Fantastical works better than Apple’s Calendar and Reminders apps..." - MacStories
"...Fantastical is an app I can recommend to anyone who wants to leverage their iPad as a better calendar." - 9to5Mac
"All the beauty of Fantastical, but now for the iPad. I use it for the Mac and iOS—I [...] love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"... Fantastical 2 for iPad ... refuses to abide by conventional notions of how a calendar should look." - The Verge
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! With dictation, you can even speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will take care of it.
ONE APP, MANY FEATURES
• The Fantastical Dashboard
- Multiple views let you view your events and reminders just the way you want
- DayTicker, week view, or full-screen week view present your events and reminders with clarity
- Customize your Fantastical Dashboard with a simple gesture
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• Informational event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and flexible repeating options
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• Accessibility support
- Fixed a potential crash when searching locations
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Avaliações e opiniões
A melhor escolha
Excelente aplicativo, fácil e intuitivo. Poderia ter digitação por voz em português.
I love the app, and would love even more if it had a full dark mode.
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Thanks for the review and feedback :)
Fantastical for iPad
The app has great nice features although it doesn’t understand Portuguese, but that’s not a great problem for me in particular.
The reason because it’s receiving only 2 stars are the oddities in interface. Instead of approaching with something everybody already knows and uses (a separated day/week/month/year visualization), Flexibits tried to mix everything in just one visualization that doesn’t do a good job and confuse more than solve problems (every time I found myself looking at different parts of its mutant interfaces trying to understand what’s going on in my week — counterproductive).
If they could change that organization to be more aligned with the industry pattern that, indeed, Fantastical for Mac already has... well.... it will be another history.
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Hi, try dragging down on the grey arrow to see a full screen week view. You can also drag the arrow to the top to see the month overview.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 36.7 MB
Requer o iOS 11.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.
Alemão, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- Copyright © 2011-2019 Flexibits Inc.
- R$ 37,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.