Capturas de tela do iPhone
Proudly serving investors since 1985, Firstrade provides a full investment product line right from your smartphone. Redesigned for both new and experienced investors, the new Firstrade app replicates the functionality of our desktop platform. Firstrade is the only online brokerage to offer commission-free trading for all stocks, options, ETFs and mutual funds. Firstrade offers the best deal for options investors with $0 contract fees and no exercise or assignment fees for options.
• Redesigned from the ground up
• Complete control over multiple accounts
• All products and services consolidated in one account
• Ability to instantly review portfolio dashboard
• Real-time market data and news feed
• Transfer funds to and from your banking institution
• Access to financial research, data and event calendars
• Charts can be converted to landscape mode with indicator overlays
• All single and complex options strategies available
• Ability to open a no-fee IRA account
• Two-year account history available
Firstrade Securities Inc. offers free trades for stocks/ETFs, options and mutual funds via mobile app or online. Relevant SEC & FINRA or other fees may still apply. Please see Firstrade’s Pricing and Fee Schedule at https://www.firstrade.com/content/en-us/pricing to learn more.
Investing involves risk and past performance is no guarantee of future results. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. You can always loss money when you invest. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Securities products and services offered by Firstrade Securities Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, are not insured by the FDIC and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the principal invested.
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
We bring you the following new features in this release:
- Positions can now be grouped by asset type (stocks, options, mutual funds, etc. each arranged alphabetically within the group) or alphabetically (with stocks grouped with the related options)
- Volume column added to the Positions list
- You can now pull-to-refresh the Account Value/Balance/Portfolio view when it's expanded.
Also, we addressed some issues, including:
- Some Top Lists not displaying properly
- Occasional issues loading positions for some users
- Order status execution price display issue for some users
- Other performance and usability improvements.
- Firstrade Securities Inc
- 32.3 MB
Requer o iOS 10.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2020 Firstrade Securities Inc.
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.