Capturas de tela
Focus Matrix is a smart personal organizer based on the so-called Eisenhower box, a personal productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States. The principle uses a special priority matrix that helps break your tasks into several groups depending on their urgency and importance, and work your way through your daily agenda in the most efficient way possible. This app will help you focus on what really matters, and get rid of the things that can be painlessly delegated to others or postponed indefinitely until you have time for them.
The key features:
- Two views: Matrix and List of Sections
- Move tasks between sections using drag-and-drop
- Maximize a section to get a closer look at its content
- Use the “Inbox” section for tasks which are needed to be sorted by quadrants
- Set “All day task” to plan tasks for the whole working day
- Sort tasks by title, due date or manually
- Assign due dates to tasks
- Set reminders to never miss an important deadline
- Tasks that are approaching their due dates are automatically carried over from the Not Urgent category to the Urgent list with user notification
- Delegate tasks by email, messages, etc. (through the context menu)
- Task lists can be shared to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Editing of multiple tasks at once
- Copying and pasting of tasks within the program, as well as from/to other applications
- Search and tags support
- Task filtering by tags and statuses (completed/uncompleted)
- Export to PDF or print the task list
- Configurable statistics and reports for completed tasks
- Password protection
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
Pro version features:
- Cross-device synchronization*
- Seamless integration with Calendar (synchronization of tasks, due and remind dates)
- Integration with Be Focused**: synchronization of tasks and their statuses, possibility to start a timer in Be Focused right from Focus Matrix
* Sync with iOS devices requires Focus Matrix for iOS, sold separately.
** Be Focused helps you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals. It’s available for Mac and iOS devices in App Store.
• Minor fixes and improvements
Avaliações e opiniões
It is simple, and it works
There are a lot of much more sofisticated apps based on the same GTD principle – but the problem with them is exactly that, the sofistication, the complexity. At the end you spend more time coping with the app than on your tasks. This one is just basics. Perfect. It made me free of the awfully tiring scheduling of my schedule, at last, and I'm grateful.
EN: The application is great, especially with the timing with the Focus Timer. I just miss functions like trash, archiving and substasks.
PT-BR: O aplicativo é ótimo, principalmente com a sincronização com o Focus Timer. Eu apenas sinto falta de funções como lixeira, arquivamento e substasks.
You have to pay for the app on mac, and you have to pay again to have it on the iPhone. Anyway, it`s a fair price. I love it, best app i`ve ever used to organize tasks, to do lists and stuff.
- Denys Yevenko
- 9.1 MB
OS X 10.9 ou superior, processador de 64 bits
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2019 Retexlab
- Compras dentro do app
- Upgrade to Pro R$ 18,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.