Capturas de tela
hz will help you play in-tune.
Here's how it works: hz records you while you play, and displays a graph of your performance, with color-coded intonation, for you to analyze afterwards.
- real-time tuner for absolute intonation
- recording tuner that saves a performance for you to analyze — find and fix trouble-spots
- show intonation relative to your instrument — for example, regardless of whether you tune to a 432hz A or a 440hz A, you can view intonation relative to the base note you know is in-tune
- customizable tuning and display settings
- save recordings for future reference
- share recordings with friends
1. simply open the tuner and view your intonation while you play
1. open the recording tuner and calibrate by holding a note you know is in-tune (this note will be used as a baseline for intonation in your performance)
2. begin playing your music. you can look at the intonation while you play, but you don’t have to. you can practice performing on stage by playing with eyes closed and focusing completely on musicality — we will save your intonation for you to view afterwards
3. after you finish, stop the recording and analyze your problematic areas (really out of tune = red, somewhat out of tune = orange, little out of tune = yellow, in-tune = white). scroll through the top graph to view the whole performance, and scroll through the bottom to view the current section (zoomed-in). play or pause recordings and listen to audio to verify and fix problematic areas
1. after a performance, click the download button (top-right), name your recording, and watch it later by accessing your saved recordings
- ui fixes
- Anand Chandra
- 32.9 MB
Requer o iOS 10.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2017 Anand Chandra
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.