Capturas de tela
iCab Mobile is a web browser for the iOS. It provides many unique and useful features you won't find in other iPhone browsers.
The Watch App is a remote control for iCab Mobile, so you can navigate, zoom, scroll, open bookmarks, links, the homepage, switch tabs or sitch on/off the fullscreen mode. It is also possible to let iCab read a web site using speech output.
iCab Mobile can upload any files on web pages (Due to limitations of the iOS this does not everywhere, but it works fine on many web sites).
iCab Mobile comes with several default search engines you can choose from. You can easily add new search engines.
FILLING OUT FORMS:
iCab Mobile can save web forms and restore the form content later (manually or automatically). The saved forms data can be password protected. Supports many third-party Password Manager Apps as well.
There’s a built-in fully customizable filter feature. It allows to block resources, ads, banners, user tracking scripts, cookies etc. Supports AdBlock Plus/EasyList filters as well.
iCab Mobile supports Tabs, so you can open multiple web pages at the same time. Links can be opened in Tabs (in the foreground or background) manually or automatically.
Bookmarks can be organized in folders. You can import/export the bookmarks from/to your PC/Mac browser.
iCab Mobile provides a fullscreen mode where the whole screen is used to display the web page. No screen space is wasted for toolbars.
iCab Mobile has a built-in Download Manager so you can download almost all files from the internet. The downloads can be easily transfered to a Mac/PC/Linux computer but also to other Apps on the device which can open these files
You can create multiple user accounts, each user has its own private bookmarks, filters, settings, etc.
iCab Mobile supports Dropbox. Export/Import bookmarks; transfer downloads, images, files, web pages to your Dropbox account.
In this mode, you can have two browsers side by side on the iPad. This is especially useful on the large iPad Pro.
The App is also accessible for visually impaired and blind users. If VoiceOver is enabled, the App plays soft ticks while a page is loading, so blind users are able to identify when the page load has finished.
- Configurable multi-touch gestures
- QuickStarter feature
- AirPrint support
- Browser ID (UserAgent) is configurable
- iCab Mobile fully supports international domain names
- Cookie Manager
- Private Browsing (no history and no cookies are stored)
- Privacy settings allows to delete all kinds of private data (history, cookies, databases, saved forms, passwords etc.)
- URL autocompletion
- Simple built-in RSS reader
- Save images, whole web pages, PDF files
- Kiosk Mode - a restricted variation of the fullscreen mode for Kiosk environments.
- Addressbook support lets you access the web pages from the addressbook.
- When launching iCab can either open an empty page, the homepage or restore the Tabs which were open the last time
- Page-Compression is supported to save bandwith.
- There are different color schemes and designs
- Document Sharing lets you pass downloads and files to other Apps in the device
The App includes a store providing several InApp purchases. These are meant as a tip jar. The InApp purchases are available for different prices, so you can pick the amount for the tip yourself. Doing so will unlock a few cool features as a reward, these are always the same, regardless of the amount of the tip. Users who have purchased the App within the last 12 months do get all these features for free, no need to buy one of the InApp purchases. Though they can nevertheless give me a tip, if they want to... ;-)
- Adds a workaround for an iOS 13 issue with the virtual keyboard. It could happen that while typing on keyboard elements which are hidden by the keyboard could be triggered as well.
- Bugfix: If the "design" setting configures white text/icons on a dark background for the user interface, the text cursor of the addressfield could become invisible.
- Bugfix: The modern web engine failed to parse CSS-based filters with a very large number of CSS selectors
- Bugfix: If the auto-fullscreen mode is set to "scroll" the scrolling couldn't always be stopped by tapping on the screen while the App is in transition between fullscreen and normal mode
- Fixes a crash when using the modern web engine if the malware/phishing detection is enabed and a malware/phishing site is visited.
Avaliações e opiniões
It would be great if you could have folders in quickstarter.
Requesting user credentials even when already filled
Hi developer. Sometimes the user credentials of proxy is requested, if I decide to fill them, I’m redirected to Wi-Fi configuration screen... why this happening?
Já usei o iCab nos meus Macs (principalmente no meu antigo Powerbook G3), mas essa versão para o iPhone realmente me surpreendeu, até agora foi o melhor navegador alternativo para o iPhone que já testei.
- Alexander Clauss
- 21.6 MB
Requer iOS 8.0 e watchOS 2.2 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Alemão, Catalão, Checo, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês, Polonês, Russo
- Classificação indicativa
- Acesso irrestrito à Web
- © 2019 Alexander Clauss
- R$ 7,90
- Compras dentro do app
- Upgrade R$ 3,90
- Upgrade plus Tip R$ 7,90
- Upgrade plus Generous Tip R$ 10,90
Todos os seus cartões, passes, ingressos e muito mais em um só lugar.
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.