Capturas de tela
iCircuit is the premier iPad and iPhone app for designing and experimenting with circuits and Arduinos. Its advanced simulation engine can handle both analog and digital circuits and features realtime always-on analysis. It is the perfect companion to students, hobbyists, and engineers.
You use it as you would any CAD program: you add elements, connect them together, and set their properties.
But iCircuit is unlike other CAD programs because it is always simulating. It's just like working with the real circuit. You do not stop to take a measurement or spend a lot of time configuring reports. Instead, you just play with the circuit as you normally would, with the power on!
There are over 70 elements you can use to build your circuits. The app has everything from a programmable Arduino, to simple resistors, to switches, to MOSFETS, to digital gates.
The app features a multimeter that you use to probe around the circuit to instantly read voltages and currents. If you want to see how a value changes over time, then you can add values to the built-in oscilloscope. The scope can simultaneously track many signals over time and features a touch interface to control the total time displayed and stacked and unstacked modes to easily compare signals. The scope can also display the Fourier transform of any signal so that you can see the performance of filters.
Supported elements include:
• Programmable Arduino using a subset of the C programming language
• Signal generators, Voltage sources, Current sources, and Dependent sources
• Resistors, Capacitors, and Inductors
• Manual SPST/SPDT and DPST/DPDT Switches, Push buttons, and Relays
• LEDs, Diodes, BJ Transistors, and MOSFETs
• Audio simulation with Speakers, Microphones, Buzzers, DC Motors, and LEDs
• ADCs, and DACs
• Logic gates: AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR
• JK and D Flip-flops
• 38 7400 series digital parts
• 78xx and LM317 voltage regulators
• 7-segment display and driver
• Antenna with simulated AM and FM signals
You can also create sub circuits to introduce new elements and componentize your designs.
No matter your skill set, you'll be playing with circuits in no time with iCircuit.
• Fix the Export menu on iPads
• Choose circuit themes independently of dark/light mode of iOS
• Add an async reset option to JK flip-flops
• Add RS flip flops
• Make relays act more ideally by default
• Add optional rail ports to Op-amps
• Add circuit "lock" to prevent edits if desired
• Add Gallery to download user-submitted circuits
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
Boa idéia mas precisa de milhorias
Em meu primeiro teste, com um circito bem pequeno ele apresentou problemas de responsibilidade e bugs. Talvez a exigencia de processamento seja maior q meu ipod touch suporte, mas ainda sim a usabilidade é prejudicada na hora de desenhar circuitos ou setar os parametros dos dispositivos. Creio q em novas versōes essas pendências possam ser resolvidas, mas até la creio q o software não valha 10 dolares. Até mais pessoal!
Issues after update
-App, almost always, wont save changes when closing files,
-Undo will crazily skip steps when going backwards almost deleting everything,
-When testing circuits with diode bridge and transistors they will show to have some Matrix error when nothing is wrong,
-When using frequencies greater than 2Hz app will show Matriz error message.
iOS 11.4.1 (15G77)
No Regular Updates
No Updates !!!
- Krueger Systems, Inc.
- 340.5 MB
Requer o iOS 9.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Francês, Inglês, Japonês, Russo
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2010-2020 Krueger Systems, Inc.
- R$ 37,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.