Capturas de tela
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy & paste them from another source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for Mac & AnyList for the Web. Use AnyList on your Mac or PC.
• AnyList for Apple Watch. Quickly access your lists on your wrist.
• Recipe Web Import. Save recipes you find on the web to AnyList
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals and shopping for the coming week.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• Recipe Scaling. Quickly scale ingredient quantities up or down.
• Item Prices. Stick to your budget by adding prices to items.
• Stores & Filters. Assign items to stores and quickly filter your list by store.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• Location-Based Reminders. Get reminders when near a store or other location.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
AnyList v5.12.4 fixes some minor bugs.
AnyList v5.12 adds support for conversational Siri shortcuts on iOS 13.1. Now you can easily create a Siri shortcut that will allow you to add an item directly to a given list via voice.
Thank you for using AnyList and as always, if you have any questions or suggestions for improving the app, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Avaliações e opiniões
Saving my time
Now all my recipes are in one place, I can plan the month menu, get all the groceries for every week, share all this with my family! Not forgetting stuff anymore!!! Just Perfect!
Requires yearly payment for basic options
This app requires yearly payment for options such as assigning stores, which are to me basic features, and that don't require extra payment on other apps and/or that can be achieved by other tools. If it were a once off fee then fine, but having to pay every year...?
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
There are a couple of reasons why AnyList Complete is priced as a subscription rather than a one time purchase.
First, we must pay ongoing, monthly expenses for servers and bandwidth to provide people with the following functionality:
- Backing up everything associated with their accounts, including item and recipe photos.
- Syncing lists and recipes, including photos, between devices (e.g., iPhone and iPad).
- Operating AnyList for the Web, the web-based version of the app.
There is also ongoing maintenance associated with the Recipe Web Import feature, since we must react when recipe sites change their layouts, implement support for new sites, and so forth.
Since we must pay these ongoing expenses in order to provide people with service, we charge on an ongoing basis, in the form of a subscription.
Second, our goal is to build a sustainable business, so we can continue working on and improving the app indefinitely. With a one time purchase, if someone purchases and uses the app for 4 or 5 years, then we only ever get paid once. This means that the only way to make enough money to continue improving the app is to constantly find new people to pay, instead of focusing on making the app better for people who already use and like the app.
In other words, the money that you're paying isn’t just paying for the current features you get, but is also making it possible for us to add more useful functionality, which will be available to you in the coming months and years.
Apps that charge on a one-time basis are often abandoned by their developers after a few years, because once customers have made their initial purchase, the developer can't make any more money, so they have no ability or incentive to continue working on it.
I totally understand the hesitation around subscriptions, but I hope this helps to explain our motivations.
- Purple Cover, Inc.
- 38.5 MB
Requer iOS 12.0 e watchOS 3.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2012-2019 Purple Cover, Inc.
- Compras dentro do app
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Family Subscription R$ 54,90
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Individual Subscription R$ 37,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.
Faça tudo o que quiser dentro deste app usando apenas a sua voz.