Capturas de tela
Numerical² is the calculator without equal! Whether you’re doing simple math, scientific equations, advanced brackets, or just like a pretty app, Numerical² is the answer!
Use the NEW Today Widget and work straight from Notification Center.
- No equals button! Just type a question and get your answer.
- Brackets are added automatically as you type.
- Equations are automatically saved to the History list, which syncs with iCloud.
- Rewritten in Swift to be fast fast fast.
- Full scientific keypad including sin/cos/tan, EE, ln, log, square root and more!
- Use the fraction key to do coherent fractional math and your answer is presented in numeric or fractional formats.
- Use Pi, E and infinity to determine the answer to any question, including impossible ones.
- Landscape mode on iPhone.
- Full support for iPad Split Screen multi-tasking.
- Install the Numerical² keyboard so you can calculate a question in any app. Tap a button and the answer is inserted in the text field.
- Made a mistake? Tap the current equation to enter edit mode where you can select characters, insert and delete.
- Options to hide scientific keyboard, change decimal count of answer, and use radians/degrees for angle maths.
- Decimals and grouping symbols are localised.
- Install the Numerical² Keyboard and calculate a question in any textfield in iOS.
- Enable the Today Widget so you can work directly from Notification Center.
- Tap to copy, paste or insert the answer in the currently context.
- History syncs via iCloud.
- External keyboard friendly.
- Beautiful minimalist design.
- Apply 16 beautiful themes including new entrants Candy, Mint, Lava and a set of “bright themes”.
- Use the Theme Creator to make your own bright and beautiful color scheme, and name it accordingly.
- Snappy sound effects.
- Change the App Icon to match your vibe!
If you have any questions or feedback please get in touch:
Developed by Andrew J Clark. Designed by Andrew J Clark & Alex Vanderzon.
We hope you love it <3
• Fixed issue where localised decimal points were, uh, busted.
• New: Custom Icon Selector - you can now mix and match icon’s and themes, or apply default app icons to your own custom themes (previously, custom theme’s would default to the standard app icon which was not very pleasing)
• Finally: Fixed font spacing issues on iOS 13
• Fixed app icon mismatch with "Cloud" theme
• Fixed rate button
• Fixed tint color of Max Decimal selector
• Fixed out of bounds fraction crash
• Fixed landscape layout issue on large iPhones
• Improved formatting for scientific symbols log2 and log10
• Updated to Swift 5
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
Muitobom! Legal que guarda os historicos e tem a opção de DEL individual.
Sugestão: poderiamos criar notas em cima de cada historico. Dessa forma poderemos organizar os calculos e nomear do que que se trata e arquivar na nuvem.
One of the best calculators apps I ever used. Beautiful design and great functionalities.
New version keeps crashing
This new version it's not working, keeps crashing everytime when it is loaded
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Sorry about that! Latest version should be working better
- Andrew J Clark
- 24.4 MB
Requer o iOS 10.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2014 Andrew J Clark
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.