Capturas de tela do iPhone
InfusiCalc is a drug dose calculator which can be used for either continuous infusions or bolus drugs given parenterally, suitable for use in anaesthesia, emergency room, critical care, medical retrieval and many other medical fields.
Its purpose is to allow
• Calculation of flow rates of infusions in mL/hour based on other basic units such as mcg/kg/min.
• Calculation of bolus doses in absolute dose terms or volumes based on weight based dosages (eg mg/kg to mg to mL)
• The storage of standard concentrations of solutions and normal ranges of doses, to facilitate preparation of solutions and choice of rates.
• The conversion of different doses and rates from one type to another.
Drugs can also be grouped together into "sets" by procedure or situation (for example "neuro", "rapid intubation","pediatrics") allowing all drugs and doses to be seen on the screen simultaneously.
It comes preinstalled with approximately 100 drugs commonly used in operating rooms, emergency rooms and critical care environments. Further drugs can be added simply and easy.
Drug data can also be exported, (i) for backup purposes, (ii) to upload and edit online at www.infusicalc.com, or (iii) import into InfusiCalc on another iOS device
InfusiCalc for the iPhone replicates the functions of InfusiCalc on the Palm, possibly the most highly regarded application in this field for over a decade, by the same Author, Dr Chris Jones, anesthesiologist from Sydney, Australia.
InfusiCalc has been translated into French, German,Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese (simplified). Japanese and Russian are in development.
+ Comments from previous users of InfusiCalc:
• Heath Perkins, September 2010
This is by far the best infusion calculator on the market.I used it for years on my palm…there is not a product that compares with InfusiCalc.
• Frank Hagen, September 2010
I use InfusiCalc on my Palm almost every day. It is THE ONE medical software for handhelds in the anaesthesiology sector.
+ Support can be found at www.infusicalc.com. We will reply to any email within 24 hours.
+ recent reviews to the effect that it is not possible to edit values of infusion is **incorrect**. You can add any number of drugs to the database, as well as edit any of the values of the existing drugs provided. Please ignore this unfair review.
- fixed crash when switching measure unit
- fixed landscape mode
And some other fixes and improvements.
Avaliações e opiniões
Melhor app para cálculos em UTI!
Just awesome, take some time to adjust the infusions you want when you get the app (specially the ones you don't use much and have to check everything about it every time, you save the infusion formula and diluent) and lose the calculator.
Muito bom mesmo, vale a pena para quem trabalha em emergência e UTI.
- Spectral Edge Pty Ltd
- 7.7 MB
Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Português, Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Italiano
- Classificação indicativa
- 17+, devido a:
- Informação médica/tratamento frequente/intensa
- Referências frequentes/intensas a álcool, tabaco ou uso de drogas
- © 2013 Spectral Edge Pty Ltd
- R$ 37,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.