Capturas de tela
The Larynx ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach normal larynx structure. The app features front, side, back and top views. Animated anatomical illustrations and structure identification plus unique cut away views help patients and students learn.
• Structure ID: As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Front view - 12 parts, includes full, cartilage, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Side view - 40 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Back view - 38 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Top view - 28 parts, includes full, cartilage and nerves on demand views.
• Animation for front, side, back and top views.
• Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Change size by tapping on size panel.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: Change font size by tapping size panel, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
The Larynx ID app makes learning normal larynx structure identification easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
Correct issues with screen shot not completing in drawing screens.
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.