Capturas de tela
HELLO! Long time no speak. How are you? I hope you've been well. I must apologise for my prolonged absence; the last half of 2016 absolutely ran away from me but I've caught up and I'M BACK! :D
So what's new in MacID v.1.3.6?
- Are you running iOS 10.3 or newer? Then you can take advantage of new APIs in iOS that allow us to change the app icon on your home screen. That's right! When you change your colour scheme in MacID for iOS, you can have the icon change too!
- The MacID widget has had a beautiful redesign to make use of the expand/collapse functionality in iOS 10. The "show more" button will now only show if there's more than 1 device connected. And like before, you can choose to hide the widget if no devices are connected. I'm afraid there's no decent way for widgets to speak to the main app still, so for now the widget will still have to open the main app.
- The MacID widget and MacID for watchOS now show the current charge levels for MacBooks. MacID for macOS hooks into times that it already communicates with MacID for iOS, so there is no extra power used for this. The compromise is that the battery charge will not be continually up to date, so use it more of an advisory!
Don't forget to update MacID for macOS! Here's what's new there:
- MacID for macOS now remembers between launches if you asked a Mac to disconnect. Handy for those (often) times that Bluetooth needs resetting.
- Tap to Unlock tap pattern no longer gets forgotten if you have to forget and re-add your primary device. You still need to have a device paired to actually use Tap to Unlock, though.
- You can now stop MacID from disabling auto-lock when apps keep your screen awake. Use this with caution because auto-lock may trigger while you're watching a movie!
- Ensures that MacID AppleScript extensions get run in alphabetical order. To find out more about MacID for macOS AppleScript extensions, search for "extension" on the MacID blog.
As always, if you have a moment spare, please update your rating and review in the App Store. Every time a developer updates an app, the rating gets removed from search results. Independent developers like myself rely on these ratings, so if you have the time it is seriously appreciated. Thanks!
If you're experiencing regular time-outs with Bluetooth connections since updating to Sierra, you're not alone. With some persistence and restarting, most of these issues can be resolved eventually! Check out the MacID help page for more information.
Lots of <3,
Avaliações e opiniões
It stopped worked in macOS mojave, please fix it.
Depois desta última atualização para o iOS 11 e macOS High Sierra, a comunicação do App MacID em meu iPhone SE e meu MacBook Pro mod. A1278 não funcionam mais. Um não encontra o outro, por isso, não há bloqueio ou desbloqueio.
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
I want to apologise for the lack of updates. Over the past year I've been redeveloping MacID for the latest versions of iOS and macOS to fix years of workarounds for various Bluetooth bugs. I'm happy to say MacID 2 is now available, but unfortunately Apple made me change the name, so MacID 2 is now called Unlox.
If you paid full price for MacID you should be able to search for the Unlox Upgrade Bundle on the iOS App Store and get the upgrade for free/discounted.
Unlox requires macOS High Sierra and iOS 11.2. I hope you love Unlox!
You can find more info about Unlox at unlox.it/faqs, or tweet me @UnloxHelp and I'll help whenever I can!
Bem mais ou menos. Just more or less...
Precisa do uso da digital para desbloquear o MacBook, e sempre demora mais do que o tempo de digitar a senha. Ou seja, não serve pra muita coisa, tanto que paguei e quase não uso. Agora eles exigem que vc compre outro app p funcionar. Tá de sacanagem, neh?!
- Kane Cheshire
- 6.2 MB
Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação 4+
- © 2015 Kane Cheshire
- R$ 14,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.