MaestroUX is a powerful work visualization and management tool.
- Answer essential questions, like: Who is doing what? How busy am I? When can I accept more work?
- Visualize your work in four views: timeline, kanban/task board, calendar, and list/grid.
- Besides its own database, MaestroUX can reach out to practically any other work source, like project management systems, calendars, task management boards (Trello, etc.), issue management systems (Jira, etc.), and display all work in a standard form.
- See and update your work in a standard, beautiful interface, with all the native options from the original systems, and then some.
- Notify anyone inside and outside their team and company.
- Report time spent on the work with a simple and quick timesheet.
Quick work comes with current date as due date.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.