Capturas de tela
Midori is a Japanese-English, English-Japanese dictionary. It's a perfect tool for those who are studying Japanese, with 910,000 entries, 150,000 example sentences, and many features that will make your Japanese learning experience much easier.
• More than 180,000 word entries. Each entry shows readings, meanings, and kanji breakdown.
• More than 12,000 kanji entries. Each entry shows readings, meanings, and example compounds.
• Example sentences with furigana (small hiragana above kanji).
• Words in example sentences are linked to the definitions.
• Over 6,000 kanji with stroke order diagrams and stroke order animations.
• Over 730,000 Japanese proper names, place names, given names, company names and product names.
SEARCH & TRANSLATE
• Search words by kana or romaji, such as あき or aki
• Search kanji by drawing them. Our Japanese handwriting recognition can handle arbitrary stroke order.
• Search kanji by radicals, e.g. 禾 + 火 -> 秋
• Search suggestion when the input is in a conjugated form, e.g. 走った -> 走る
• Search with wildcard characters, e.g. 日*人 returns all words that start with 日 and end with 人
• Search with the SKIP system
• Partial results when the full word is not found, e.g. searching for 青い本 returns the results for 青い and 本
• Fast incremental search gives you the result instantly as you type
LISTS & BOOKMARKS
• List of kanji as taught in Japanese schools from grade 1 to 6
• List of kanji by frequency as appeared in Japanese newspapers
• List of kanji and words by Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) levels
• Lists of hiragana and katakana, each with stroke diagram and animation
• Bookmarks with folders support. You can export, import, or share bookmarks with your friends.
• Flashcards for bookmarked words and kanji
• Audio pronunciations (from speech synthesis)
• Create a vocabulary list with definitions from Japanese text in one tap
• Scratch pad for practicing writing kanji on iPad
• No internet connection required. The app is completely offline.
• 3D Touch support
• Dark mode
• Universal app. Buy it once, run on all your iOS devices, whether it's iPhone or iPad
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Fix crash on launch.
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
The best app to study Japanese! I've tried so many, but none can compare to Midori! It's a dictionary for words, expressions and kanji (you can even see the animated stroke order). Also, it's possible to create your own set of flashcards; but if you prefer, you can study by the sets that already exist (separated by grade level, JLPT level, frequency etc). My suggestion to make this app perfect: create an option so we can test our knowledge of kanji (you give us the word and then we have to write it down). But even without this feature, it's still the best thing I've ever bought at Apple Store! If you download it, I'm sure you will never regret it!
[Edit: it would be nice if we could receive a notification whenever there are flashcards to review. This is one of the features I use the most and it's quite helpful for memorizing new words, but I always forget when I'm supposed to open the application and review what I've studied.]
One of the best but not quite there yet
I have a couple of dictionaries and this is one my favorites. I especially like the possibility to customize the interface. It has all the features expected in an app like this.
The downside is that there are a few mistakes regarding the kanjis and their meanings. I have sent them emails and tried contact via Facebook to no avail.
Muito bom dicionário. Pode se personalizar a interface. Contem alguns erros de significados e kanjis. Suporte não é nada eficiente.
Simplesmente o melhor!!
O Midori sempre foi muito bom. Ótima funcionalidade, interface agradável. Agora, com essa última atualização, está TOP. O melhor dicionário de japonês da App Store.
- Sukolsak Sakshuwong
- 174.2 MB
Requer o iOS 11.2 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2019 Sukolsak Sakshuwong
- R$ 37,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.