What is it your current balance and what is it your future balance.
It's very simple to add your financial events to get those two basic information, but if you need more details the app provide other features also.
Features included in this version:
- Quick and easy to register a financial event;
- You choose when your financial period begins (you do not have to starts on month basis);
- Differencial recurring entries;
- Allows you to add events attached to a credit card;
- Integration with iCloud that lets you keep your events and all data saved in the cloud, and you can restore them even after app deletion;
- And most importantly: all your data are kept private, thanks to iCloud's security that ensures that your informations will only be accessed by you;
- And because it is private, we do not ask you for registration, login or any other personal information. "Your data is not of our business!"
The following is a list of things that this app cannot do:
- We do not manage wallets and accounts: here you only register the events for one account, this is part of our goal of keeping the application as simple as possible;
- Due to the lack of account management it is not possible to control transfer between accounts;
- We do not generate charts yet. We know that this helps you visualize your expense history, but it is not essential to basic planning of your finances, so we will let that feature further up;
- We have not yet generated a sum of expenses by category. It is also a planned feature that will be added in the future.
- The device MUST have an iCloud account configured, otherwise the application will not work.
Questions, suggestions and criticisms can be sent through our support page: https://previatosystems.com/support
- Fixed an issue with the changing of the day of the period.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.