Capturas de tela
Network Analyzer is a lite version of Network Analyzer Pro - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
• Added the possibility to enable the location permission which is required to access SSID/BSSID since iOS 13
• Various fixes and improvements
• TODO: dark mode will be supported in the upcoming release
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
Helps you push in access to crowded public WiFi networks, you can find the IP range and force an static one in your device to get in!
Excelente app para ver como está sua rede
Não posso mais ver o endereço Mac, aplicativo passa a ser inútil pra mim.
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
The iOS 11 restriction of MAC address access is indeed a bit limiting but the app is far from useless - apart from the stuff which hasn't been affected at all such as the network information and ping, the LAN scanner is still pretty usable for detecting connected devices and their IP addresses and when the device provides some naming service such as NetBIOS, Bonjour, DLNA, etc., you can see the name of the device as well.
- Jiri Techet
- 9.9 MB
Requer o iOS 13.3 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2020 Jiri Techet
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.