Capturas de tela do iPhone
Any program can tell you to eat less and move more.
Noom is different.
Noom’s proven psychology-based approach identifies your deep-rooted thoughts and triggers, and builds a custom game plan to help you form healthy habits, faster.
Featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC and more, we've already helped over 45 million people worldwide build health habits and achieve their health goals.
People who use Noom lose an average of 18 pounds in just 16 weeks!
78% keep the weight off for over a year.
Learn how to navigate your environment, challenge your thoughts, master your triggers, and overcome any barrier that might come your way.
Whether it's emotional eating, cravings at mid-day, difficulty with social eating, or a sweet tooth, Noom's scientifically backed-solution will help you create a plan to overcome any obstacle and practice healthier habits until you've mastered them!
What you get:
- Scientifically-proven psychology approach to “trick” your body into building healthy habits, faster
- Flexible coaching designed to help you set and achieve your short- and long-term goals, and provide you with as much daily support and accountability you need -- you decide!
- Personalized feedback from your coach based on your in-app activity and progress
- Tools to track your weight, food, exercise, blood pressure, and blood sugar all in one place
- Interactive content with over 250+ new articles, including choose-your-own adventure style guides to apply our #PsychTricks into your daily life, seamlessly
- Smarter technology to identify your challenges in real time and keep you on track
- Custom meal + workout Plans available to take your progress to the next level
- Our most comprehensive food database, with over half a million new and updated food logging options and barcodes to make your experience even better
- An award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer to count your steps
Our team of doctors, psychologists, nutritionists, and personal trainers have created a new course that takes the most effective behavior change research and techniques and delivers them to you in daily bite-size articles and interactive challenges to teach you the skills you need to improve your health.
Sign up today to turn your healthy thoughts into healthy actions with Noom!
If you subscribe to Noom through the web, you can get information about your subscription or cancel by sending a message to Concierge Eva or your Goal Specialist.
If you subscribe through iTunes, the credit card associated with your iTunes account will be charged at the end of the 7-day trial period, and your subscription will automatically renew every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. If you do not cancel, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at a rate of $44.99 per month for our Healthy Weight Program. If you purchase a subscription during the free trial period, any unused portion of the trial period will be forfeited.
To manage your Noom subscription from iTunes:
1) On your iOS device, go to your device Settings and the ‘iTunes & App Stores’.
2) Tap on your Apple ID.
3) Tap to ‘View Apple ID’. (You may need to sign in or use Touch ID.)
4) Tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
5) Choose ‘Noom Coach: Healthy Weight Loss’.
6) Tap ‘Cancel Subscription’.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions of Use: https://www.noom.com/terms-and-conditions-of-use/
More bug fixes and usability enhancements to keep you Nooming.
Avaliações e opiniões
I've been losing so much weight and learning so much every day. The app still needs some improvements with the food database, but it's totally worth it. It's easy to use, fun to read and it just works!
I was wrongfully charged
This App is confusing and not worth the investment. I tried to cancel the subscription after 5 days of the free trial, but it never showed up on my subscriptions list so I assumed there wasnt going to be any charge. To my surprise, 10 days later, i am charged an ABSURD 99 dollars for I product I didnt want. If this is a single charge, that will happen regardless if you liked the product or not, then PLEASE write this in bold letters and let us know that in order to cancel, we cant just go through the normal channels for any other app in the world. You actually have to navigate their awful website to cancel your subscription before they rob you blind. Also, please allow for a non-auto renew option. As a customer, I would feel a lot better and like your company is a lot more transparent. If your product is so great, then why are you tricking us into buying it through shady “free trials”? ZERO STARS!!!!!
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
¡Hola JWJailu! Lamentamos mucho que tu experiencia no haya sido la esperada. Para procesar la cancelación debes hacer la solicitud a tu coach de metas. Si hasta ahora no pudiste cancelar, por favor, escríbenos a firstname.lastname@example.org para ayudarte lo antes posible. Muchas gracias.
I want to cancel my account and receive my money back. I do not agreed with the purchased, I canceled before the day of the debit of my credit card.
I did not use, I cancelled the subscription and suddenly start to debit my credit card. Absurd!!!!
- Noom, Inc.
- 173.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requer o iOS 10.3 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Alemão, Coreano, Espanhol, Inglês, Japonês
- Classificação indicativa
- Informação médica/tratamento infrequente/moderada
- © 2017 Noom, Inc.
- Compras dentro do app
- Noom Pro R$ 31,90
- Noom Pro R$ 64,90
- Noom Pro R$ 162,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.