Capturas de tela
nRF Connect is a powerful generic tool that allows you to scan and explore your Bluetooth Low Energy (henceforth Bluetooth LE, also called Bluetooth Version 4.0+ of the Bluetooth specification) devices and communicate with them.
nRF Connect also allows your iOS device to advertise as a peripheral, with full support of many of Bluetooth SIG adopted profiles.
Additionally, nRF Connect supports Nordic Semiconductor’s Device Firmware Update profile (DFU) capabilities, allowing you to update compatible peripherals!
• Supports DFU on all Nordic Semiconducto-powered devices.
• Supports Nordic Thingy™ from Nordic Semiconductor.
• Scan and discover nearby Bluetooth LE peripherals.
• Filter Scanned Peripherals by Name, Manufacturer, Services (Advertised & Connected) and RSSI Level.
• Parsing Multiple Formats of Bluetooth LE Advertisement Data.
• Live RSSI Chart of Scanned Bluetooth LE Peripherals.
• Complete iPad Support, including Multi-Tasking and Mouse Support as of 13.4.
• Logs: Including BLE Function calls, and Export Function as CSV and Text.
• Privacy-Oriented: Full-Disclosure of Scanned Data, Advertised Data, and User-Performed Actions held by nRF Connect.
• Connecting to Any Connectable Bluetooth LE Smart Device.
• Discovery of Services, Characteristics and Descriptors.
• Read and Write Characteristics and Descriptors.
• Enable and Disable Notifications and Indications.
• Advertising as a Bluetooth LE Peripheral.
• Setting up a Bluetooth LE (Peripheral) Server and Notifying/Indicating back to connected Central(s).
• Low-Fat: nRF Connect for iOS is Very Small, so You Can Always Keep Us With You!
• iOS 9.0 and above.
nRF Connect also works with our Development Kits, which you may acquire online here:
It took us a while, but we are finally going across the finish line today.
# Feature Shortlist
• BLE Peripheral Client and Server: you can now setup your device not only to Advertise, but also to respond with Services, Characteristic(s) and Descriptor(s), which you can also Indicate or Notify back to any connected Central(s).
• Import XML (Peripheral) Server(s)
• UI Changes throughout the app • Copy Characteristic/Descriptor Value
• Much Better On-screen Keyboard Handling
• Full list of Crashes, Fixes and User Interface Details available from the 'What’s New’ Dialog when you open the app.
nRF Connect doesn't prompt you for reviews. We value your time and know you might need to make use of our tool in times of pressure. That being said, if you feel good about us and want to perform a gesture, please leave us a review. It helps us a lot. Thank you so much in advance. :-)
To contact us, holler us on Twitter @NordicTweets. You can also use our DevZone forums (https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/) where you will receive quick support for your inquiries.
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
Don’t refreshing adv values and crashing
After update, the values of advertising parameter like adv interval, RSSI and adv payload are not being refreshed when I apply filter name.
App crash when I filter by name, change to RSSI graph view and rotate cell phone.
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Thank you for your feedback. We will fix those issues in the upcoming release.
Crashes a lot
It crashes all the time
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
We are very sorry for the inconvenience ! Are you still experiencing issues on the latest version ? If not please email us directly so we can fix your issue on email@example.com
- Nordic Semiconductor ASA
- 33.1 MB
Requer o iOS 9.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2020 Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.