Capturas de tela
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy-to-use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With over 50 image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro has everything you need to edit photos, draw illustrations, create designs, paint digital paintings, and be creative in just about any way you can imagine. Designed to be the ultimate Mac app, Pixelmator Pro has won multiple awards, including the Mac App of the Year awarded by Apple, and is one of the best-rated apps on the Mac App Store.
Edit and Enhance Photos
• Adjust the colors in your photos in any way you want using a powerful collection of pro-grade color adjustments
• Use machine learning-powered tools to automatically enhance photos, increase resolution, correct white balance, and remove noise
• Magically remove unwanted objects from images using the incredible Repair tool
• Automatically remove the background from images using the AI-powered Remove Background feature
• Quickly make good-looking shots spectacular with over 40 presets that create cinematic, vintage, photographic film, and many other looks
• Enjoy full support for RAW photos from over 600 of the most popular digital cameras
Draw and Illustrate
• Create vector designs using a full set of vector tools, including Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Speed up creating illustrations with over 70 stylish shapes designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Add customizable Smart Shapes to quickly create your custom shapes
• Import and export vector files in SVG format
Create Stunning Designs
• Harness the full power of layer-based editing to design posters, webpages, apps, or whatever you can imagine
• Quickly and effortlessly lay out and align objects using the intelligent Arrange tool
• Combine any of over 60 versatile, nondestructive effects to develop any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Customize the look of layers using layers styles, such as Fill, Stroke, Drop Shadow, and Inner Shadow
Sketch and Paint
• Paint digital or traditional paintings with a collection of beautiful, handcrafted dual-texture brushes
• Take advantage of full support for graphics tablets to paint with pressure and tilt sensitivity just like on paper or a real-life canvas
• Enjoy incredibly fast and responsive painting thanks to a cutting-edge painting engine powered by the Metal graphics technology
Design Great-Looking Text
• Add text and customize all its typography features, including font, size, emphasis, alignment, ligatures, spacing, indents, and much more
• Easily create curved and circular text or even type text along the edges of shapes and paths
• Use multicolored and textured SVG fonts in your designs
Machine Learning-Powered Editing
• Pixelmator Pro comes with a wide range of tools powered by machine learning
• Increase the resolution of images without blurriness or pixelation using ML Super Resolution
• Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with an ML algorithm trained on millions of pro photos
• Remove noise from images with ML Denoise
• Copy the look of different photos with ML Match Colors
• Quickly and easily make accurate selections using the Quick Selection tool
• Get suggestions for eye-catching crops from ML Crop
• Edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, WebP and JPEG-2000
• Open and export Photoshop images with layers
• Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop, and other locations
Built Exclusively for Mac
• Pixelmator Pro is a Universal app that is fully optimized for all M1 Macs, including ones powered by the M1 Pro and M1 Max chips
• Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Monterey
• Enjoy support for iCloud Drive, Versions, a full-featured Photos extension, Shortcuts, Light and Dark Modes, Split View, AppleScript, Apple Pencil, and more
Pixelmator Pro 2.3 Abracadabra brings AI-powered automatic background removal, automatic subject selection, a Select & Mask tool for making advanced selections, and much more.
Magic Background Eraser
• Use the new Remove Background feature to automatically remove the background from any image with just a click.
• Find this new feature in the Pixelmator Pro toolbar, the Edit menu, by pressing the Shift-Backspace keyboard shortcut, by pressing and holding the Command key when dragging and dropping images into Pixelmator Pro documents, as a Quick Action in the Finder, and when Control-clicking image layers in the Layers sidebar.
• The new Select Subject feature lets you automatically select the subject of any image – also with just a click.
• Note that this feature works especially well on macOS 12 and devices powered by the M1 chip.
Select and Mask Tool
• Thanks to the new Select and Mask tool, you can now make advanced selections of challenging image areas – like hair or fur – with ease.
• In the Select and Mask tool, you'll find a redesigned Smart Refine feature that turns rough selections into accurate ones automatically.
• When using the Select and Mask tool, you'll also find a Refine Edge Brush that intelligently makes accurate selections of edge areas.
• To see your selection in more detail, you can try different selection overlays, like On Red, On White, or Black and White.
• Once you've refined your selection, choose to output it to a selection, a mask, a new layer, or a new layer with a mask.
• In addition to the Select and Mask tool for refining and creating selections, we've added a Refine Mask tool for refining and creating masks.
• Find this tool in Format > Mask > Refine Mask or by Control-clicking masked layers in the Layers sidebar.
• Use the Decontaminate Colors feature to remove any traces of the previous background from the edges of objects.
• When removing backgrounds, colors are decontaminated automatically, but you'll also find this feature in Format > Image.
• The Pixelmator Pro actions in the Shortcuts app have been updated to be able to remove backgrounds and create subject masks from any image (not just portrait images).
• The Remove Background, Select Subject, Smart Refine, and Decontaminate Colors features are now scriptable with AppleScript.
• The Export dialog now features an option to export images at custom sizes and scale factors.
• The last-used export location will now be remembered app-wide rather than for each document.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
Avaliações e opiniões
O Pixalmator Pro tem um design muito bonito mas só.
Ainda deve muito ao Pixelmator clássico, então na dúvida, fique com o outro.
O Pixelmator Pro é uma fantástica alternativa para quem não quer, ou não pode, pagar muitos reais pelo Photoshop. Estou realmente surpreso com o poder desse aplicativo e com a facilidade de uso. A curva de aprendizado é muito rápida!
Para mim, que não uso todo o potencial de outros editores, esse faz tudo o que preciso, tanto na edição de imagens, quanto na criação de arte.
Privacidade do app
O desenvolvedor, Pixelmator Team, indicou que as práticas de privacidade do app podem incluir o gerenciamento de dados conforme descrito abaixo. Para obter mais informações, consulte a política de privacidade do desenvolvedor.
Dados não coletados
Os desenvolvedores não coletam nenhum dado deste app.
As práticas de privacidade podem variar, por exemplo, com base nos recursos que você usa ou na sua idade. Saiba mais
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 433,4 MB
- Desenhos e design
- Requer o macOS 10.15 ou posterior.
Português, Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Coreano, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês, Russo
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2017-2021 Pixelmator Team
- R$ 109,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.