Capturas de tela
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
• The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and refined interface makes pro image editing easy and accessible to everyone — from complete beginners to design professionals
• With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
• A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the Core ML-powered ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of your photos
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Add customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes to the smallest possible
• Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
• Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
• Zoom and enhance image resolution with the incredible ML Super Resolution
• Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
• Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
• Intelligently straighten images using the Crop tool's horizon detection feature
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, WebP and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Catalina.
Pixelmator Pro 1.6.4 adds support for opening and exporting images in WebP format and brings a number of additional fixes.
• Enjoy support for opening and exporting images in WebP format.
• Preview WebP images in the Finder with Quick Look.
• Drag and drop WebP images right into Pixelmator Pro as new layers.
• Export WebP images with lossless compression or lossy compression with adjustable quality.
• Export WebP images with transparency.
• Having a series of periods in the name of a file would result in the filename being truncated during export. Fixed.
• Moving selected image content would sometimes work incorrectly. Fixed.
• Rotating an image using the Crop tool and then using the Delete mode to crop it would not work correctly. Fixed.
• Editing shape paths using the Style tool while the gradient handles were visible would not work correctly. Fixed.
• When moving between Retina and non-Retina screens, the appearance of shape paths would change. Fixed.
• When duplicating shape layers, the layer names of the new duplicates would not get “Copy”, “Copy 2”, etc. added to them. Fixed.
• The Quit Pixelmator Pro command would become inactive after dragging and dropping large images from the preview of the Export for Web tool.
• In certain rare cases, drawing selections would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• On some MacBook Pro computers, JPEG images with certain color profiles would be opened incorrectly.
• On macOS High Sierra, image content would shift in certain cases when the Show Scroll Bars option in System Preferences was set to Always.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? Let us know at email@example.com!
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
O Pixalmator Pro tem um design muito bonito mas só.
Ainda deve muito ao Pixelmator clássico, então na dúvida, fique com o outro.
O Pixelmator Pro é uma fantástica alternativa para quem não quer, ou não pode, pagar muitos reais pelo Photoshop. Estou realmente surpreso com o poder desse aplicativo e com a facilidade de uso. A curva de aprendizado é muito rápida!
Comprei o Pixelmator Pro com o intuito de usar com o Pixelmator do iPad mas infelizmenet eles nao sao integrados. Se for usar para tara;anhar junto como o iPad nao vale a pena comrar o PRO
Deviam pensar em uma exportação
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 198.7 MB
- Desenhos e design
macOS 10.13 ou superior, processador de 64 bits
Português, Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Coreano, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês, Russo
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2017-2020 Pixelmator Team
- R$ 149,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.