Capturas de tela
Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a yoga sequence in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance or print it out for your records. Perfect for yoga teachers, teacher trainees or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 350 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Place poses inside ‘loops’ to indicate sections that repeat multiple times.
• Add markers to indicate music and tempo changes.
• Open multiple sequences at once and Copy & Paste from one to the other.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a sequence to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices for your records.
• Send your practices to your iPhone or iPad and continue editing there (requires a separate purchase).
• New Feature: Sections! Organize your practice into separate sections to improve readability and comprehension
• 60+ additional poses
NEW POSES ADDED
1) Bound Angle II
2) Bridge (Preparation)
3) Supported Camel
4) Kneeling Elbow to Knee Crunch
5) Scorpion Chin Stand
6) One Legged Chin Stand
7) Corpse with Neck Stretch
8) Crooked Monkey on the Forearm
9) Dolphin with Toe Raises
10) Standing Eagle Crunch
11) Seated Twist
12) Fire Log Forward Bend
13) Humble Flamingo
14) Flying Lizard
16) Gate (Preparation)
17) Side Plank on the Knee with Arm Extended
18) Revolved Half Moon Bow
19) Supported Headstand II
20) Supported Headstand III
21) Supported Headstand IV
22) Free Hands Headstand III
23) Knee Pile Forward Bend
24) Float Back (Preparation)
25) Little Thunderbolt
26) Full Locust
27) Revolved Lord of the Dance
28) Half Lord of the Fishes
29) Crescent Lunge with Cactus Arms
30) Crescent Lunge with Eagle Arm Backbend
31) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold with Eagle Arms
32) Crescent Lunge with Eagle Arms
33) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold with Airplane Arms
34) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold with Hands on Hips
35) Crescent Lunge with Hands on Hips
36) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Cactus Arms
37) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Eagle Arm Backbend
38) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold on the Knee with Eagle Arms
39) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Eagle Arms
40) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold on the Knee with Hands on Hips
41) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Hands on Hips
42) Mountain with Supported Backbend
43) Mountain with Cactus Arms
44) Side Plank with Bound Half Lotus
45) Side Plank Star
46) Side Plank Tree
47) Seated Cat
48) Seated Cow
49) Seated Wide Legged Forward Bend II
50) Shiva Squat with Prayer Hands
51) Shiva Squat
52) Sphinx with Neck Stretch
53) Standing Splits with Bent Knee
54) One Legged Inverted Staff
55) Table with Knee to Forehead
56) One Legged Table
57) Reverse Triangle
58) Warrior I with Cactus Arms
59) Warrior I with Eagle Arm Backbend
60) Warrior I Halfway Fold with Eagle Arms
61) Warrior I with Eagle Arms
62) Warrior III with Eagle Arms
63) Half Wheel
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.