Capturas de tela
Sri Ram Shalaka Prashanawali has been taken from the Sri Ram Charit Manas written by Goswami Tulsidas. This hides nine verses or chaupai of Philosophical meaning, from which solution to any actions / questions related to our activities and lives are inferred and ingrained.
Who should use?
Sri Ram Shalaka is used to answer or predict the outcome of any activity or plan in advance.
If you have question in mind or you are in distress and confusion or have duality in mind and looking for answer - Sri Ram Shalaka Prashanawali is for you.
How to use?
- Sit in quite comfortable place, open the app, close your eyes and remember Lord Sri Ram or any God and Guru based on your faith and believe.
- Now mentally state your question 3 times clearly with feeling and awareness.
- Next while keeping your eyes closed touch the Shalaka, the square matrix of 15x15 which has letters, with your finger.
- Open your eyes, press OK button and swipe the page and go to the result page.
The answer to the question being asked is in the form of chaupai. The chaupai is formed by the letters (akshars) from every ninth square starting from the square where you touched and joined in a sequence.
- Do not ask more than one question in a day.
- Do not use Sri Ram Shalaka for the sake of curiosity as it shows lack of faith in God and results may be unsatisfactory.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- RAVINDRA KUMAR
- 2.3 MB
Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- © Alokic Inc
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.