Capturas de tela
Exclusive Features:- Unlike other abandoned, unauthorized Tesla apps, this app is frequently updated!
- Siri & Shortcuts support for controlling and getting your car stats via Siri on the watch or phone without opening the app. You can combine/schedule/automate commands based on triggers/conditions such as when you're driving, if your charging cable isn't plugged in, when you're sleeping, when you're about to go to work, when you're connected to certain Bluetooth or WiFi connections, when your alarm goes off, or a certain time each day. You can even add commands as icons on your home screen.
- View your battery stats such as the current/total usable kWh of your car compared to the stated capacity, how much phantom drain your car currently has, and a history of your car's range vs its odometer/time.
- Fully functional Apple Watch app with vehicle stats complications
- Opens, connects, and issues commands faster than other Tesla apps
- Queued commands. You can close the app after issuing a few commands even if your car is asleep and it'll still do them.
- Display battery/power usage even when not charging
- Doesn't use your car's batteries when the app isn't in use
- See the total miles/kWh added from the last charge session
- Display instant charging rate for fluctuating power chargers (i.e. superchargers) instead of the average charging session rate that your vehicle displays
- Estimated range is displayed (this estimates your battery range based on your past 30 miles of usage)
- Consolidated stats and commands into one screen for quicker access to information. View all three ranges (estimated, rated, ideal/typical, odometer) at the same time and up to the nearest 1/100th mi/km
- See and copy the raw vehicle data returned by Tesla's API servers
- 3D Touch menu for quick commands from the Home Screen
- Use HomeLink or Summon your car when not near it and without continuous press needed (autopilot required). Activate keyless start prior to Summon to avoid needing a keyfob nearby.
- Avoid idle fees from Tesla by setting an alarm when charging reaches a certain kW or % level
- Camp Mode allows you to keep the HVAC on in the car even though there is no activity. Normally, the car will turn off HVAC after 30 minutes.
- View how many range miles are being used per hour
- Use the remotes:// URL schema with parameters to issues commands
- Max cool and Max heat buttons to quickly send multiple commands to your car to optimize cooling and heating
- No-Commands Mode lets you log in the app for your family/friends to monitor your Tesla's location without allowing them to control to your car
- Breadcrumb tracking allows you to see the path that the car has recently taken
- Trip statistics shows your current MPGe, kWh used, miles traveled, kWh per 100 miles, cost savings vs. an internal combustion engine car, cost savings over the car's lifetime, and many more fun stats.
- Save trip routes to different save slots and compare the distance, kWh used, cost, and more for each route
- Ability to change passenger and driver temperature separately
Privacy/Security notice: This app only communicates directly to Tesla's servers when sending login credentials and commands. No identifying information is stored by our company.
Disclaimer: This software and documentation do not come from nor is endorsed by Tesla Inc. Use this app at your own risk. The author does not guarantee its proper functioning. Some features require certain vehicle options to work (e.g. HomeLink/Summon require the autopilot options enabled). This app attempts to use the same interface used by the official Tesla apps. However, you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this app. Use of this app can move or change settings to your car and we are not liable for any damages to you, your car or any other object in conjunction with the use of this app.
Quick bug fix to get the battery level (SoC) shortcut to work. Version 4.4.2 notes: You can now open/unlock the port on the Apple Watch even if the plug is plugged in. New Shortcuts added: There's a new "Wait until awake" Shortcut action that will repeatedly wake up your car until it is awake before it continues to the next action in your shortcut. You can now find out if the car is asleep, offline or online without waking up the car. You can now get the current charge limit, time left in charging, state of charge (SoC) in %, estimated/rated/ideal/typical range, charging attributes like amp, voltage, power, and charging speed. Shortcut changes: The shortcut that reports the inside temperature now only reports it in Fahrenheit. There's a separate shortcut if you want it in Celsius. The "Wake Up Tesla" action has been renamed to "Awaken the Tesla". It's recommended to put this at the beginning of your Shortcuts if Siri is too impatient to wait for your vehicle to wake up. Bugfixes: Made it easier to see the car names in the car selection screen for those using Dark Mode. The disable seat heater shortcut now reports the correct status message. The "get charge status" shortcut will now report the battery level correctly. The car's battery level in the app will now be taken from the usable_battery_level reading in the API instead of the battery_level reading. The usable battery level is the one reported in the car and is a better representation of how much battery you have left. It can sometimes be slightly lower than the battery_level, especially when the weather is very cold. The time to full charge will now be taken from the minutes_to_full_charge API reading instead of the time_to_full_charge API reading, because it is slightly more accurate.
- Rego Apps, LLC
- 22.8 MB
- Estilo de vida
Requer iOS 11.0 e watchOS 3.2 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Português, Alemão, Bokmål, norueguês, Catalão, Checo, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Coreano, Dinamarquês, Eslovaco, Espanhol, Finlandês, Francês, Grego, Hebraico, Holandês, Húngaro, Indonésio, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês, Polonês, Romena, Russo, Sueco, Turco
- Classificação indicativa
- © Rego Apps
- R$ 74,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.
Faça tudo o que quiser dentro deste app usando apenas a sua voz.