Capturas de tela do iPhone
If you’ve ever asked “What chord am I playing?” Reverse Chord Finder Pro is for you! Just select two or more notes — using piano, stringed instruments, or music notation — and the app will show you the names of the chords that match.
“This app is simply awesome! It will accelerate your discovery of new chords in leaps and bounds and raise your level of playing to new heights.” — A Happy Customer
* Enter notes in 3 different modes: Piano/Keyboard, String Instruments (guitar, bass, ukulele, etc.), and Music Score
* Extensive chord database — more than 100 chord types!
* Hear chords played as block chords or arpeggios
* Find partial chord matches to isolate passing melody notes
* Use the Favorites list to bookmark chords you’ve identified
* See the same chord represented on different instruments or in musical notation
* Left-handed String Instrument support
* String Instrument options for 3 to 12 strings, plus capo
* Music Score mode supports treble and bass staff, and all 12 major and minor keys
* View major scale degrees for selected notes to learn chord construction
* Customize chord notation (CDEFGAB, CDEFGAH, Do-Re-Mi)
MUSICIANS, COMPOSERS, AND MUSIC STUDENTS
* Analyze and write down harmonies
* Recognize and construct chords more easily
* Improve your understanding of chord theory
MUSIC TO OUR EARS
“I can look up chords faster than with any other method. Worth much more than the current price.”
“With this app I can find out what the chords are ... No more embarrassment in front of the rest of the band!”
“A songwriter’s best friend!”
Questions or comments? Need some help?
Minor bug fixes
- Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- 34.4 MB
Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Espanhol, Inglês, Japonês
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2018 Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- R$ 37,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.