Capturas de tela
Supports iPhone and iPad in the same app!
The ultimate river monitoring app for the US. Trusted by fisherman, kayakers, scientists, and other river enthusiasts that need the fastest available information from USGS water monitoring sites.
* 14,000+ sites listed from map or text search
* All river gauges are present, not just a subset
* Full featured graphical view of gauge data from 1 to 119 days
* View yearly historical peak steam flow for sites
* Alerts! Add USGS Email/text message monitoring for any site and gauge
* Get National Weather Service data for any site
* Store you favorite sites for quick access
* Get driving directions to any site with your favorite navigation app
* Connect gauge data with friends with built-in social sharing options
All site and gauge data is provided by USGS: http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/rt
Weather data is provided by National Weather Service.
River Data is optimized to run on iOS 8+
NOTE: Rivers sites and gauges are not provided by the app developer. Sorry, we are unable to help with requests to add gauges on rivers or measurement sensors on specific sites.
If you have a problem with the app or have a feature request please let us know, we're happy to help!
-- Sites now have option to view historical peak steam flow. May not be available on all sites.
-- Show your location on the map views.
-- Lets you change map view display to hybrid or satellite imagery.
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.