Capturas de tela do iPad
Check out this video:
1. This app emulates G1000 PFD functionalities only. It does not include MFD functionalities. To obtain MFD functionalities, download the MFD app from AppStore which can co-operate with this app(PFD) via wifi connection.
Download address of PFD app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id827464105?mt=8
2. This app is for practice only. The navigation database included in this app may be outdated and very possible to be different from what it is in real life.
-Simionic and the seller are not affiliated with Garmin,
-The app is not provided, approved, endorsed, or otherwise supported by Garmin.
Garmin G1000 is an integrated avionic system used in many small aircrafts. This simulator simulates a primary flight display(PFD) which is used in Cessna 182T, 172S, 172R, 206H and Beechcraft Baron G58. Most of the useful functionalities has been implemented in this simulator, such as navigation, inset map, flight plan, flight director, and autopilot. Besides of that, nearly every nob/button is functioning just like they were on the real G1000.
G1000 is a highly integrated system, it is very powerful and also very complicated. It is recommended that you have a real G1000 user guide from Garmin. This simulator can be used by aviation enthusiasts as well as pilots to perform either an IFR training or just fly for fun. There is a global navigation database included in this simulator, and you can fly any where in the world.
This simulator supports FSX, Prepar3D, X-Plane and InfiniteFlight. You can use this simulator either as a stand alone trainer or as an instrument for FSX, Prepar3D, X-Plane or InfiniteFlight.
You need G1000Bridge(X) to make this simulator working with FSX, Prepar3D or X-Plane. Please visit http://www.simionic.net to download G1000Bridge(X).
Detail list of functionalities:
*Control surface implementation
+Pitch and bank are controlled by tilting the device using built-in accelerometer.
+Throttle and rudder are controlled by touching the screen.
*Flight director modes implementation
-Pitch Hold: Yes
-Selected Altitude Capture: Yes
-Altitude Hold: Yes
-Vertical Speed: Yes
-Flight Level Change: Yes
-Vertical Path Tracking: Yes
-VNV Target Altitude Capture: Yes
-Go Around: No
-Roll Hold: Yes
-Heading Select: Yes
-Go Around: No
+Store Flight Plan: Yes(only when MFD connected)
+Invert Flight Plan: Yes
+Closest Point Of FPL: No
+Parallel Track: Yes
+Create ATK Offset Waypoint: Yes
+Direct-to: Yes, with vertical constraints and offset
+Terminal Procedures: Yes
+User defined holding patterns: Yes
*Navigation database: Global, but may not as detailed or updated as they are in the real G1000.
*Inset map: Zoom in/out, browsing, partly de-clutter, topo and terrain are implemented, all the navaids are displayed properly. No traffic, storm scope, NEXRAD radar information and XM information.
+Synthetic Vision as an In-App-Purchase item
+All the navaids operations(VOR/ILS course select, ADF/VOR/Waypoint bearing indicator, CDI indicator, etc)
+All the PFD settings(Wind, Bearing1/2, HSI format, Alt unit, Standard baro, etc)
+DME source select: Yes
+Transponder settings: Yes
+Timer and references(V speeds and minimums): Yes
+Advisory and alerts: Yes
+ADF dip: Yes
+Magnetic variation: automatic
*Flight simulator connection
+Infinite Flight: Yes, requires 19.4 and later
*MFD connection: Via wifi
1. Navdata updated to cycle 1912
2. Adds connection support for Infinite Flight(requires Infinite Flight 19.4 and later).
3. Adds user defined holding pattern
4. Adds annunciators for low fuel, low oil pressure, low voltage and low vacuum
5. Reversionary mode now can be turned on or off by tapping the ALT knob
6. Increases refresh rate for RPM and other engine parameters
7. Rudder control now can be used to steer the plane when taxiing without any flight simulator connected
8. Adds COM sync with MFD when switch to 121.5 by long pressing the COM switch button
9. Fixes a bug causing massive memory usage when the map is not north up
10. Fixes turn rate indicator inaccuracy
11. Fixes a bug causing the map spinning when it's not north up and connected to X-Plane
12. Supports dark mode for the settings window
Avaliações e opiniões
Desliga sozinho. PA parou de funcionar
Versão atual não funciona mais, dinheiro e toda estrutura de simulador jogado no lixo
Muito instável e ruim.
Não funciona! Os controle são estranhos, o piloto automático não funciona. O sistema de navegação também tem problemas.
Ótima plataforma de treinamento.
- CHEN LI
- 1.9 GB
Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.
- Classificação indicativa
- © Simionic
- R$ 37,90
- Compras dentro do app
- Beechcraft Baron G58 R$ 7,90
- Synthetic Vision R$ 22,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.