NEW VERSION: Coming soon and compatible with Apple Music! (excluding radio)
Clean, fresh and elegant music player and flawless Last.fm scrobbler with background scrobbling and cacheing.
See what users are #NowPlaying around the world at smartplayerapp.com/nowplaying
- Stunning and clean user interface
- Fully compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in both portrait and landscape in all areas of the app
- Flawless isolated scrobbles: Use SmartPlayer on as many devices as you want and it won't interfere with scrobbling activity between devices. All scrobbles are contained within the app on each device
- Offline scrobbling, never miss a scrobble! Any scrobbles that are made offline are stored into an offline cache which you can scrobble later
- Updates your 'Now Playing' status on Last.fm in real-time.
- View your Last.fm profile summary in settings
- WiFi-only data mode
- Mode to force all scrobbles into offline cache
- Intuitive gesture-based music controls
- Integrated social features and 'Love' tracks on Last.fm
- 100% synced with your Device music library
- Fully compatible with iTunes Match
- 'Show All Music' switch for iTunes Match
- Instantly create quick playlists by swiping tracks and albums
- Artwork backgrounds blurred to perfection
- Play counts (as well as other data) are automatically updated.
- Uses your device's equalisers and gapless playback settings
Remember: If it doesn't scrobble it doesn't count!
If you're experiencing any problems at all simply contact me shaddeen.com/contact/SmartPlayer. There's no way for me to contact you about the issues you're having if you simply leave a bad review.
- This update addresses the crash issue when changing tracks
The new version is almost here guys, just a few more weeks! I've had hundreds of emails from you all regarding this so sorry I couldn't get back to all of you. Thanks for your patience x.
@shaddeen_ / @smartplayerapp
Ratings and Reviews
App wont scroobler my tracks
App parou de funcionar
App não está lendo a biblioteca do iTunes.
I can't scrobble my music in real time, they all stay in offline cache. Please fix it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.