Capturas de tela
Throw away that three ring binder! Store hundreds or even thousands of songs right on your iPad or iPhone. Super easy song editing, on-the-fly transposing, autoscrolling, bluetooth foot pedal control, lyrics projection, setlists, fast searching, sharing, dark mode - it's all there. Used by performers, song writers, music therapists, worship leaders, and music teachers. It even replaces that old family song book!
Here’s a very brief summary of what SongSheet Pro can do. A user manual with more comprehensive information is available on the SongSheet website.
Manage your song library and set lists:
• Unlimited songs and set lists
• Write your own songs or easily copy and paste them from the web or any other source
• Quick search and filter options: by title, artist, genre and key; tag your songs with special icons and use the tags to list just the songs you want
• Move and reorder songs and sets within a set list
• Set lists and sets display the total duration for all included songs
• Easily create duplicates of your songs or even entire set lists
• Supports Slide Over and Split View multitasking (on compatible devices)
• Drag and Drop support for managing your song library, including importing and exporting songs (requires at least iOS 11)
• Import and export songs in the following formats: ChordPro, plain text, OnSong, PDF (see IMPORTANT note on limitations below), and DSBsoft's Song Sheet 5 for Windows
• Import songs via AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other cloud storage providers, iTunes File Sharing, or opened from another application
• Built-in support for importing songs from WorshipReady.com (3rd-party service; requires a separate subscription)
(Important note: SongSheet Pro cannot currently convert PDFs created from scans or services like SongSelect; the basic rule is, if you cannot copy and paste the song text out of the PDF into a plain text editor, SongSheet Pro can't import it, either.)
Powerful song editing:
• Purpose-built editor for WYSIWYG chord chart creation with support for comments and tablature
• Quickly transpose a song or set a capo; all chords in the song are instantly updated
• The keyboard is augmented with an editable chord palette for easy chord entry
• Drag and drop text from other apps right into the song editor (requires at least iOS 11)
• Drag and drop stanzas to change the arrangement
• Drag and drop chords within the song for perfect chord placement
• Quickly edit a chord using the chord editor
Easy sharing and printing options:
• Share songs and set lists with other band members via AirDrop, Messages and email
• Print your set lists and songs directly to supported AirPrint printers. For songs, you have control over page size, orientation, margins, font styles, line spacing, whether to include chords, etc
Perform in style:
• Beautiful and cleanly rendered chord charts
• Use auto scroll, construct an arrangement or use a Bluetooth foot-pedal to effortlessly move through your song without missing a beat
• Keep in time with a built-in metronome
• Remotely control SongSheet Pro on your iPad using the SongSheet Remote app (free) for your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Includes built-in themes for performance (under lights or out in the open) or make your own
• Display your lyrics on the big screen so your audience can follow/sing along. This is especially useful for congregational singing in churches
• Add any backing track from your music library
SongSheet Pro is being continually updated and improved. If there is something you'd like to see in the app, I'd love to hear from you!
- The library search/filter options are now hidden when the song library is empty.
- Added a new "empty library" view that provides links to help various help options, with "create song" and import actions
- Added a new "welcome" view that is displayed when a user has an empty song library and hasn't yet started either a trial or a subscription, or otherwise made any purchase.
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
Very good, but
To be even better:
- Smartest conversion of plain text, setting automatically artist and name of the songs (other apps do)
- Groups of songs by band (for those who have more than 1 band)
- Groups of set lists in folders to keep them more organized
- Option to select songs from another Setlists or group of songs to create a new setlist (not only from entire catalogue)
- Auto search by song name when choose “backing track with auto scroll”
- Catalogue of chords
Muito bom app, facilita muito pra organizar o repertório e tem muitas opções úteis de edição das cifras.
O único problema é a falta de rolamento automático, que podiam acrescentar.
Ultima atualização desativou o auto-scroll
Eu tinha a app ha 1 ano e a ultima atualização desativou a funcionalidade mais importante da app que era o auto-scroll....
O suporte do app entrou em contato imediatamente após envio de email e por aqui. Foi esclarecido que uma nova versão resolveria a função de sincronizar a musica se escolhido apenas o auto-scroll.
De qualquer forma identifiquei que o problema era mesmo com o Apple Music e após atualizado o iOS o app SongSheet voltou a funcionar normalmente.
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Hi there. I'm really sorry you had this experience. SongSheet is asking for permission to access the Music library at the wrong point; this will be fixed in the next release (3.0). In the mean time, if you just give the permission, then autoscroll will continue to work normally.
- Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- 39 MB
Requer o iOS 9.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Alemão, Checo, Espanhol, Francês, Holandês, Húngaro, Inglês
- Classificação indicativa
- © 2020 Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- Compras dentro do app
- 14 Day Trial
- Early bird monthly R$ 12,90
- All features annual R$ 184,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.