Capturas de tela
*** IMPORTANT: If you have issues or questions: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ***
*** You can try out this version for free if you download stash2go lite ***
Stash2Go allows you to use Ravelry on the go, even if you're offline, on the iPhone and the iPad, and provides access to yarns, projects, patterns and friends, even if you're offline. Ravelry is the world's largest community for knitters and crocheters. On the reviews tab, please select “All versions”. The app is updated several times a month so there may not be reviews on the most recent update.
* Access to your Ravelry knitting & crocheting projects, your queued projects, your yarn stash and stashed needles
* Access to your Ravelry friends: browse all your friends, and also their projects, queued projects, stashed yarn and stashed needles
* Search for yarns based on the extremely large Ravelry yarn database, and review details of a yarn, associated images with ease
* Browse potentially matching knitting or crocheting pattern right from your yarn details page
* Search for patterns using full text search, filter for special categories (hat, blankets, ..), or features (free, five star rated, ..)
* Search for yarn shops based on your current location, review the routing directions, opening schedule, sold yarns and other details
* Start a project from a pattern, or queued project, or with no pattern (empty project)
* Upload a picture to your project, or your stashed yarn
* Perform batch download of all pdf documents that are in your library on Ravelry and matching current projects, to have them available without internet
* Access most important information when you have no internet connection (can be customized to match your personal needs)
* Allows to associate PDF documents with own ravelry projects, and move arrows around pdf pages (and the location will be permanently stored)
* Ability to use up to two row counters per project, even across apple devices (values stored at Ravelry)
* Browse your Ravelry library of single patterns
* Browse your favorite patterns and projects
* Browse the subscribed Ravelry forum groups, and reply to existing posts (including posting images)
* Open projects, patterns or people from the forum posts, and favorite projects or patterns, or make friends with people on their profiles page
* Receive and reply to personal Ravelry messages
* Receive instant notification when new personal messages or forum messages arrive (requires iOS7 for repeated check for messages)
* Ability to scan yarn barcodes and display matching yarn (now improved)
* Change the color theme of the application (up to 9 themes currently) — in the screenshots here, one of the themes was selected
* Select from a personal color palette (inspired by seasonal color analysis), and use it to perform instant yarn color analysis (to indicate if a potential yarn color in your stash matches your colors or not)
* iPhone + iPad support, native iOS application, supports both iOS 6 and iOS 7
To directly contact us you can go to our ravelry support group. For additional information you can go to our website, where we provide additional version.
If you have additional ideas for improvement, please share them with us. The app will be continuously improved.
** important - if you have issues / questions please contact us via email@example.com **
+ hotfix: correction of image quality display
- Luxx GmbH
- 111.5 MB
- Estilo de vida
Requer iOS 9.0 e watchOS 3.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Apple TV.
Português, Alemão, Bokmål, norueguês, Catalão, Checo, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Coreano, Dinamarquês, Eslovaco, Espanhol, Finlandês, Francês, Grego, Hebraico, Holandês, Húngaro, Indonésio, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês, Polonês, Romena, Russo, Sueco, Turco
- Classificação indicativa
- © Luxx Yarns GmbH
- R$ 18,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.