Capturas de tela
Stroke is the second leading cause of death and disability in the world. 1 in 4 people have a stroke during their lifetime. Eight out of ten strokes are preventable – test if yours can be too! #DontBeTheOne!
The award-winning, validated, free to use Stroke Riskometer app is a unique and easy to use tool for assessing your individual stroke-related risk. Your risk is calculated using information such as your age, gender, ethnicity, lifestyle and other health factors that directly influence your likelihood of a stroke. It has been designed as a new tool to help individuals and health professionals reduce the risk and occurrence of stroke.
When you download the app, you can choose to join an international stroke research study where you can submit your data to help us better understand stroke and its risk factors and to develop global prevention strategies. People from 104 countries have already joined the study.
In this upgrade, we have fixed some bugs and implemented some new features:
- Improved novel interface with easily understandable navigation.
- Redesigned questions to facilitate their understanding
- Goal setting options for lifestyle and blood pressure control.
- Medication reminder with time setting.
- Improved graphs with monitoring tracking and saving of your progress
- Management advice based on the user’s risk factors profile.
- View experts’ advice videos.
- Extended list of stroke warning signs (F.A.S.T.+).
- Share your results with person(s) of your choice.
- Language options. The user can select the language of their choice from 17 available
languages (coming soon).
- Endorsed by the World Stroke Organization, World Heart Federation, World Federation
of Neurology, European Stroke Organisation and a number of national stroke
organizations; the app is a flagship project of the the World Stroke Organization, the
world’s leading organisation in the fight against stroke, to reduce the burden of stroke
across all countries in the world.
- Reduced number of screens to go through to quickly assess your risk of stroke over the
next 5 to 10 years (assessment takes only 2-3 minutes).
- For people who want to manage their health and lifestyle factors, as well as at-risk
individuals and post-stroke individuals.
- For ages 20 to 90+ years old.
Testimonial "Finally, we have a 'riskometer' that allows us to tell patients that they should assess their own risk profile. This is very motivating for persons at risk for stroke and helps them to evaluate their behaviour and actively avoid risky lifestyle." Professor Michael Brainin, President, World Stroke Organization.
"This is something great. The device will open a new chapter in the field of global stroke awareness and prevention, and the people of low- and middle-income group of countries will be best benefited, where basic infrastructure of overall stroke management is not readily available." Professor Dipes Kumar Mandal, President, Stroke Foundation of Bengal. "Feedback is one of the most powerful motivators for adhering to a healthy lifestyle. The Stroke Riskometer offers a state-of-the-art method of doing so. The fact that it is offered for free, makes it likely that it will be used widely. The stroke risk factors that it targets, if controlled, can contribute to reducing not only stroke, but heart disease and perhaps even preventing or delaying dementia. May this application enjoy the wide use and evaluation that it deserves." Distinguished University Professor Vladimir Hachinski, Western University, London, Ontario, Canada
The Stroke Riskometer is the brainchild of Professor Valery Feigin, from Auckland University of Technology’s National Institute for Stroke and Applied Neurosciences, to reduce the incidences of stroke and save lives all over the world. It was brought to the world by AUT Ventures Ltd – the technology transfer office of Auckland University of Technology – a world-leading University based in New Zealand.
Fixed translation bugs
Privacidade do app
O desenvolvedor, AUTEL, indicou que as práticas de privacidade do app podem incluir o gerenciamento de dados conforme descrito abaixo. Para obter mais informações, consulte a política de privacidade do desenvolvedor.
Dados vinculados a você
Os seguintes dados podem ser coletados e vinculados à sua identidade:
- Saúde e condicionamento físico
- Informações de contato
- Informações confidenciais
As práticas de privacidade podem variar, por exemplo, com base nos recursos que você usa ou na sua idade. Saiba mais
- AUT Enterprises Ltd
- 137.6 MB
- Saúde e fitness
- Requer o iOS 12.0 ou posterior.
- Requer o iPadOS 12.0 ou posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requer o iOS 12.0 ou posterior.
- Requer o macOS 11.0 ou posterior e um Mac com o chip M1 da Apple.
Português, Alemão, Bengali, Búlgaro, Checo, Chinês tradicional, Crota, Espanhol, Francês, Grego, Hindi, Inglês, Italiano, Malaio, Nepalês, Russo, Sueco, Tailandês
- Classificação indicativa
- © AUT Enterprises Ltd of AUT University
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.