Capturas de tela do iPhone
Trill is a combination of the words true and real. Trill Project is an anonymous social network where you can freely and safely express yourself. We are an application created by teenagers for everyone. You’ll be able to find a supportive community, make new connections, and have authentic conversations.
- Share your true and real thoughts online.
- Follow the tags that interest you the most to customize your feed.
- “Clap” for posts that resonate with you, and stop obsessing over the number of likes your photo received.
- Find, and add new friends. #MoreFriendsThanFollowers
- Make social media more than just a popularity contest!
- Discover new content about LGBTQ+ issues, current events, and mental health with our Trill Takes, Trill Talks, and Trill Tips.
- Our moderators and proprietary machine learning work hand in hand to keep our community positive.
- Moderators also direct users in need to free and easy to access crisis resources within the app.
- Our first priority is your safety. On Trill, you don’t choose your own “identity”, it’s assigned based on your color of choice.
- Trill is completely anonymous, so you can share your deepest, unfiltered thoughts.
- Additionally, if you feel unsafe, or believe your username has been compromised, you can easily change your “identity”.
- Comment on posts that spark your interest, and read about others’ feedback on your posts.
- Chat with users from across the world.
- Keep it true and real, spreading positivity on Trill!
This is a place where everyone belongs.; everyone is welcome on Trill.
This update fixes a an issue with notifications and and reset password.
Thanks for downloading and please check back for updates soon!
Avaliações e opiniõesVer tudo
- Logical Nonsense, LLC
- 57 MB
- Redes sociais
Requer o iOS 11.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- Referências infrequentes/moderadas a álcool, tabaco ou drogas
- Temas adultos/sugestivos frequentes/intensos
- © Trill Project, Inc.
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.