Capturas de tela
Re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
⁕ Twitter Your Way
A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about. Tweets are presented in chronological order and other people's likes aren't placed in your timeline.
⁕ Designed for macOS
Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac. Support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode & more.
⁕ Timelines Galore
Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
⁕ Full Accessibility
Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
⁕ Tweet In Style
Twitterrific's appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts & type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
⁕ Read Anywhere
Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
• Fully accessible via VoiceOver
• Support for Retweet (RT) & Quoted tweets
• Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
• Autocompletion of usernames & hashtags while editing tweets
• View Twitter saved searches and lists
• Check out global and local trending topics
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Support for tweet storms & chained tweet threads
• Quickly Delete & Edit your own tweets
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweet types
• In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram & more
• Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List & more
• Muffles & mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
• Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
• Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
• View user profiles including past tweets, likes & mentions
• Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
• Block and report spammers with a single click
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size & type face control
• Robust keyboard control
Improved handling of media, all-new themes, a new Safari extension to clean up Twitter.com plus support for quoted tweets w/ media, bug fixes & more!
• Added a glowing new app icon: Neon Ollie
• Media popovers no longer scale media up but instead use the native size
• Fixed incorrect layout of some media thumbnails
• Fixed timeline rendering on macOS 10.11 and 10.12
• Fixed a bug that caused the wrong theme to appear after relaunching
• Fixed an issue causing the Reading Position preference to be disabled
5.4 FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
• View full images right in your timeline!
- Tweets with images display the thumbnail at the photo's native aspect ratio
- Tweets with 2+ images use adjusted aspect ratios to minimize screen real estate
• Support for Twitter's new quoted tweets with media:
- When quoting another tweet, you can attach photos, a video, or an animated GIF
- The timeline displays both the media you attached and your quoted tweet
• New themes and app icons!
- Three light themes: Swan, Dove, Akikiki
- Six dark themes: Raven, Puffin, Falcon, Parakeet, Blackbird, Trogon
- Three playful new app icons: Flamingo, Pinkachu, Dove
• Fixerrific Safari Extension (macOS 10.14 or higher):
- Cleans up and simplifies twitter.com
- Useful for those sad occasions when you must use the website
- Enable in Safari's Extensions preference panel
• Added options to turn retweets on or off to the profile view’s action menu
• Media popups are now larger and optimized for improved presentation
• Reduced memory usage by more aggressively purging the image cache
• Added a High Contrast Text presentation option in Appearance Prefs
• Replies to a tweet are now sorted by date instead of by engagement
• Timelines never refresh if the “Automatically Refresh Timelines” setting is off
• Added a "More" button to the muffle panel for bulk operations such as deleting them all, activating them all, deactivating them all, and more
• Added image previews for apps.apple.com links
• Improved scrolling performance
• Removed support for Tweet Marker (service was discontinued)
• Upgrading from a version prior to 5.4 may result in previously read messages and tweets being marked as unread
• Custom themes can be added to the Twitterrific iCloud Drive folder and shared with Twitterrific for iOS
Avaliações e opiniões
Melhorou muito, até ficou mais leve.
*It improved a lot, it even got lighter.
very strange, impossible to use
if you have already used twitter on the web, you can not use it because it is very different, not simple
O aplicativo é excelente, mas poderia consumir menos recursos do Mac.
- The Iconfactory
- 19.3 MB
- Redes sociais
OS X 10.11.6 ou superior, processador de 64 bits
- Classificação indicativa
- Você deve ter no mínimo 17 anos para baixar este aplicativo.
- Acesso irrestrito à Web
- © 2017 The Iconfactory
- R$ 29,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.