Capturas de tela
* Pocket Gamer GOLD AWARD
* "New Games We Love", Apple
* "Best New Apps for October", Vodafone UK
* #1 Hot Game, TouchArcade, Sep 2016
* "The 30 Best iPad Games of 2016", Stromstock
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Vulture Island is a platform adventure with a distinct focus on exploration to tickle your curiosity.
Rather than stacking up high scores and running towards the end of each level, you get to roam freely in an open world and explore caves, swamps, temples, pirate ships and more.
You collect objects along your way, solve puzzles and talk to NPCs, all while being wrapped inside the platform gameplay mechanism we all have to come to love since the golden era of 8-bit computers and consoles.
Benjamin has built a spectacular flying machine to take him and his friends around the world.
During one of the first flight sessions something goes wrong. The youngsters have no choice but to parachute themselves to safety.
After an exhausting swim Alex, Paul and Stella end up on a distant island. Barehanded and with no trace of Benjamin.
* Non-linear gameplay: Explore the island freely
* Non-destructive gameplay: When failing, you're simply thrown back to the overview map instead of losing all progress
* Interact with characters, trade tools and help each other
* Collect items to your inventory
* Solve puzzles
* Battle enemies & bosses
Supports MFi Controllers and ION Arcade Controllers.
- Collectors icon added by popular request (#41)
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck under a block inside the Mines of Shamus
- Optimized assets: Saves valuable space on your device
As always, thanks to all fans for your support. We hope you'll enjoy this update!
- Donut Games
- 7 MB
Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- Referências infrequentes/moderadas a álcool, tabaco ou drogas
- Uso infrequente/moderado de obscenidades ou humor grosseiro
- © 2016 Donut Games
- R$ 10,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.