Get a recommended daily goal and the app will help you reach it. Track your intake, see how your drinking patterns evolve. Get rewarded, stay motivated, and learn.
A free version of one of the long-standing Top Paid Health & Fitness apps in the App Store, sponsored by Brita.
FACT: In 2009, studies showed that 79% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Start using this app today, and join the healthier 21%.
Track your daily water consumption in an intuitive way, and because not everyone needs to drink the same amount, it is designed specifically for you.
Based on the revolutionary research done by health care professionals in recent years, we have learned just how critical it is, for your health, to maximize your individual water intake. This app is designed to perfect that routine.
A consistent routine with the proper amount of water in your diet will lead you to optimal overall health. Start today for a healthier tomorrow.
With your personal schedule being so hectic, it is difficult to manage how much water you have drank for the day. Finally, you have found the best solution available on the iPhone.
* Immerse in an interactive, free-roaming interface to add cups or bottles of water towards your goal.
* Earn a daily and overall average grade on how well you are keeping up on your recommended amount.
* Touch and drag the containers around your table to organize them in your own special way.
* Customize your own specific water container, with images to choose from.
* Use either US or metric measurements to track the amounts.
* View a line graph detailing the history of your water intake.
* Be reminded by the app icon itself of how many cups or bottles you have left to meet your goal.
* View the time and dates of every cup or bottle of water you have drank.
* Enjoy a plethora of useful facts and tips about water and human health.
Please enjoy this app. We are looking forward to your feedback! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Some of the information and tips in this app were provided free of charge from watercure2.org. The enthusiastic individuals who maintain the site have proven their dedication to optimal and objective health information. However, this app is not intended as a substitute for professional health care advice.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Optimized for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Deveria ter alarme para lembrar de beber água...
Que aplicativo ruimmm!! Da dando bug fica fechando toda hora!!! What a bad application. Giving the bug is closing all the time.
The developer, Daniel Floyd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daniel Floyd
- 43.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Daniel Floyd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.