Capturas de tela
Write is a modern note taking app with a stunning interface.
NOTE: iCloud sync between iOS and Mac version of Write is currently broken. I have no definite date on a fix for this. Dropbox sync should be working just fine.
You might be a writer, student, blogger or just a simple person who likes to keep things in order and make life productive, you'll love Write!
No matter where you store your notes, Write will organise and present them beautifully.
- Full Multimarkdown 4 Support
- Syntax Highlighting and a unique Rich Text Markdown mode
- Distraction free writing interface
- Beautiful handpicked fonts and support to use your own fonts
- Type Writer Scrolling
- Customisable Theme and Export CSS
- Butter smooth scrolling no matter how big your document
- Word, Sentence, Paragraph count and Estimated Reading Time stats
- Drag Drop Image/URL Support via panels
- Select to Copy HTML offers super quick way to get HTML code for a particular piece of markdown text
- Dark Theme
- Menu bar app
Tags & Syncing
- Organise your notes with tags
- Any tag you add via Write will be available in Finder (Mavericks only)
- Any tag you add via Write for iOS will be available in Finder
- Full Dropbox* synchronisation for notes
- Ability to use Google Drive, Box.net, SkyDrive, etc to read, edit & save your notes*.
*requires respective Mac client app.
- Export as PDF, RTF and HTML
- Share over iMessage or AirDrop
- Post on Twitter or Facebook
- Customisable Export CSS
If you're facing any issues please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving your remarks in reviews, we guarantee a response within 24hrs.
If you like the app please take a moment to leave a nice review, it helps us a lot.
- Fixed issue causing blank screen at startup on High Sierra.
- Fixed issue which caused close, minimize button to gray out after saving a new file in a new window.
- Added option to show main window in dock icons context menu and under app menu's Window context.
- Write now requires minimum macOS v10.12.
Please consider leaving a good review if you find the app helpful.
Avaliações e opiniões
I'm a professional journalist and I know one thing or two about note taking applications. Having used the clumsy, cluttered, all-in-one, do-everything Evernote for the past 4 years, it's a great joy to finally find a replacement for that mess. Yes, Evernote is a great piece of application – but the way it deals with storage and organisation is far from ideal. You have to build a whole new structure (notebooks and notes) inside the app, and this structure is totally separated from the main structure you have already organised in your HD. Most users already have a familiar system normally based in folders and files (and now tags). Write, unlike Evernote, makes intelligent use of this previously built scenario. And that's what makes this app so powerful! While it provides us with an awesome interface for writing and editing texts, it allows us to house all text files in a single environment (of course, provided that we already use .txt or .md formats). We can also create text files right from inside the app, and we can house these new files in any existing folder; and yes, we can create new folders as well (real folders, that will be reachable via Finder). I'm really happy with this app and strongly recommend it. Now, regarding the interface, the dark theme is quite pleasant. For those who spend hours in front of a screen writing, it's highly recommended since darker tones emit less light and therefore reduce eye-strain to a great extent. You can also edit the CSS of your templates, which is pretty amazing! Now, where it falls short? (1) While it's good to work with your own HD structure, you won't be able to sync your files unless you use Dropbox, Box or GoogleDrive. I'm a user of SugarSync (the best cloud sync app ever) and Write does not allow me to work this out. (2) The app is still a bit buggy sometimes. It has crashed three times, and I've been using it for only two days now. (3) I'm not sure if the Markdown syntax is totally under control here. There are some commands that I type and the result doesn’t appear in the output. (4) The menu bar Scratch Pad is awesome too, but it's really a major flaw not to have a keyboard shortcut to access that. We have to actually click on the icon in order to open the small Scratch Pad for quick annotations. Considering this, I hope the team behind Write work hard to make it the best note taking app available for Mac users. A cloud based system of its own could be a good bet for the future. Oh, sure, I forgot to mention that it's perfectly fine to use Write to create or edit text files AND, at the same time, to use other writing applications to work with these same files (for example, I use iA Writer Pro to deal with longer texts and more complex writing tasks). Such flexibility may be appealing to some power users and writers alike. In any case, while iA Writer Pro is probably the best writing application around, Write is probably the best note taking and note managing application that I've come across over the past years. Strongly recommended.
- Tanmay Sonawane
- 13.1 MB
macOS 10.12 ou superior, processador de 64 bits
Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Espanhol, Francês, Grego, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês, Polonês
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- © Tanmay Sonawane
- R$ 37,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.