As part of the Smart Camino project, we have created a pocket travel guide to accompany you on your journey, a pioneering mobile app that seeks to become the leader in its segment.
It provides information about every route of the Way of St. James from the point where they enter Galicia: French Way, Fisterra–Muxia Way, Southeast Way– Vía de la Plata, Portuguese Way, Primitive Route, Northern Way, Sea of Arousa and River Ulla Way, Winter Way.
All the information you need will be available in real time:
• Access to all information of the official routes. In addition the registered users will access routes customized
• Official network of hostels, including their characteristics, hours, location, telephone number and photos
• Access to information events (festivals, concerts, workshops, ...)
• Detailed information (description, location, images, ...) of all tourism resources
• In each of the routes may consult where to eat, where to stay, what to visit, ...
• Real-time alerts offers by tourist establishments
• Real-time information of weather conditions provided by MeteoGalicia
• Contact and address health centers and emergency
• Augmented reality will allow through the camera phone display all the points of interest located in the vicinity
• My Diary allows users to keep a record of the most important moments on the Camino (text notes/photos), later through the functionality of the portal My Experience create your own digital book.
• Available in Galician, Spanish and English
In addition, the majority of its functions are available even without a mobile signal.
Improvement of the application and correction of errors
- Xunta de Galicia
- 130.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Xunta de Galicia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.