A companion resource to the "Wait and See" Bible study kit which explores how we can view God’s pauses as opportunities to know Him better. This Bible study kit is ideal for small groups to explore living peacefully during faithful waiting.
- teaches us to trust His delays rather than doubt His ways;
- looks forward to the future while staying present in the present;
- waits with God, not on God;
- is more about experiencing God rather than enduring the delay;
- focuses on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our wait;
-and pushes through the pause by doing what we know to do.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.