Please note this app is designed for use by automobile dealers and will not be of use to the public at-large.
Canadian Black Book on your phone – CBB Connect offers all the information you’ve come to expect from CBB but powered by the latest technology. The latest update to CBB Connect introduces several new features designed to help you source, value and retail vehicles no matter where you are; at the auction, on your lot or sitting at your desk.
The application brings you the familiar, trusted wholesale value information we’ve offered since 1961 along with retails values and trade-in estimates found on our consumer website.
Easily search for vehicle values in one of 3 ways:
1. Traditional year, make, model selection
2. Quick manual VIN entry made easy with a predictive keyboard and auto-complete
4. VIN scan that allows you to use bar codes on the car or those applied at the auction
Improved features include:
- Accessing up to the minute vehicle values
- Faster VIN scanning
- Recently searched vehicle history
- Cross device syncing
- Live Listing Market View tied to the Retail Pricing Analysis
- Retail Pricing Analysis; preset your common expenses, to generate a retail price
- Retail price comparisons to live listing of similar vehicles in your marketplace
- Vehicle Appraisal tool
- User Reporting
- Look ups per month
- Make and Model Analysis
The app also automatically adjusts values based on your inputs for regional, odometer, and options. CBB Connect also saves the vehicles searched automatically for you to quickly access and reference without the need to re-enter the details again, and the values are refreshed when you open it.
- Bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.