SubShifter is meant to be an incredibly simple app.
Shift your subtitles files in seconds, that's it. Don't be bored by the useless complexity of other apps.
1. Choose your subtitles (pick from the Files app)
2. Shift your subtitles (timing of your choice)
3. Save your shifted subtitles to the location of your choice
Discover our macOS version on the Mac App Store
- Fixes rare bug where SRT files could not be picked (greyed out)
- Increased file encodings support (dozens of them)
- Improved user experience
- Other minor bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.