Use your money wisely and control your budget!
Cost Track allows you to:
- Use your money wisely
- Keep track of your personal and family budget
- Quickly enter your income and expenses
- View income and expenses grouped by category and location
- Know exactly where your money goes, how to save money and where to get the best deals
- View your current balance for all accounts and each one separately and know the amount of money you currently have
- Save your spending history where you can always find the required entry
An overview of key features:
• Cost sheets
- A cost sheet is a list of entries (income and expenses) grouped by various features, for example, accounts (Cash, Debit Card, Bank Account, etc.) or events (Wedding, Summer Holidays, Apartment Renovation, etc.)
- Create and manage as many cost sheets as you need*
- Each cost sheet can have its own currency
- The app calculates and displays your overall balance and statistics in the base currency
- Remove a cost sheet from tracking if you don’t want it to impact your overall balance and statistics
- Make transfers between cost sheets in various currencies
• Income and Expenses
- Create new entries in seconds specifying a category as the only required field
- Change date and time of your entries, add a comment to know exactly when and how you spend your money
- Specify a location to see where you spend your money and also get statistics by location
- Add a photo of a paper receipt, a product, etc. to your entries
- In case you’re busy and don’t have time to add a comment and the amount of income or expenses, then add an audio recording and get back when you are free
- Calculate your expenses with the built-in calculator
- Convert currencies directly in the Expenses
• Sync via Dropbox for joint budget management*
• The app supports more than 150 different currencies and automatically updates currency exchange rates
• The app contains more than 25 pre-installed income and expenses categories. You can change, delete, or add new categories to customize them in a convenient way
• Statistics – view statistics of your income and expenses grouped by time, category, and location
• Diagrams – get a visual image of your income and expenses
• Customize your statistics and diagrams in a convenient way using a filter
• Create PDF reports in Diagrams and Statistics
• Search entries by description, category, and location
• Protect your data with a PIN number
• Save and download data via iCloud for backup and data transfer between devices
*Please note that the free version is intended to provide users a preview of the functions of the app. It has a limited number of cost sheets and entries (5 cost sheets and 20 entries in a cost sheet), no synchronization feature (via Dropbox) for joint budget management. To remove all restrictions, please upgrade to the full version with a one-time purchase or buy a subscription (monthly or annual).
The current subscription price is specified on the purchase screen of the app. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription automatically renews every month, and the annual subscription automatically renews every year, being charged to your iTunes Account, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
• An option is added to create custom category icons in the App settings;
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
If you like Cost Track, please take a moment to rate it in the App Store!
Leave your comments and suggestions through the "Feedback" section in the settings, then we'll be able to get in touch with you, solve your problems or answer your questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Good cost tracking system
Long looked for app that has a modern style of simplicity. Now I can easily control the amount of expenses by category. Nice addition is the ability to quickly convert currency.
I like it!
All you need without useless stuff. But it would be really great to see all added info in form of simple charts. Hope you will add it in the next update.
Love it very much. Very convenient to tweak
categories, but guys, add more icons to them, please!))
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artezio, LLC
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Artezio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full version subscription USD 1.99
- Full version USD 15.99
- Full version subscription USD 9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.