Create vector art. Draw outlines, turn your paper sketches into vector graphics. Export to SVG.
Inker is a vector graphics editor designed to simplify sketch inking, logotype, icons, comics, tribal or any other digital drawing. Images created with Inker can be exported to SVG, PNG and EPS and used anywhere in the web or imported into popular desktop graphics editors for creating AI or CDR files.
The unique features of Inker are easy to use Path and Draw tools. Spend less time and nerves on creating smooth shapes. Adjust colors with ease.
Known issues at the moment:
- No auto-save, remember to save your drawings frequently.
- Limited SVG import support, use files that contain shapes only.
- Slow performance on large files, don't import complex SVG drawings.
- Can crash when performing boolean path operations, converting text or strokes into curves, avoid using these functions for complex shapes with many self intersections.
- Sometimes can stuck, click Undo/Redo.
If you want to learn more, click Help button and read the manual.
App name updated.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Shutau
- 8.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Alexander Shutau
- USD 11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.