ShareLunker: TX Bass Fishing 17+
Help Make Bigger Better Bass
Texas Parks & Wildlife
Thousands of bass anglers have shared Lunker catch data & received a ShareLunker Catch Kit – with a decal, merchandise & more – plus a chance to win a $5,000 Bass Pro Shops shopping spree.
ShareLunker catch data, submitted to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD), provides biologists with valuable information to help better manage the Lunker bass population in reservoirs across Texas.
And now, it’s easier than ever to submit your catch data – with the ShareLunker mobile app!
Anglers who reel in any largemouth bass, at least 8 pounds or 24 inches, can submit their Lunker catch information all year long. All confirmed participants will receive a Catch Kit, , which includes an achievement decal corresponding to their fish’s weight class, merchandise, and other giveaways.*
Anglers who donate their 13-pound or larger Legacy Class bass to TPWD for spawning will be entered into an additional drawing to win a $5,000 Bass Pro Shops shopping spree, be recognized at a special awards event, receive a replica of their lunker and other giveaways.*.
You can upload your catch data on the lake, even if there’s no signal. Just make sure you download the app before you go so that you’re ready to submit your entry at the time of the catch.
Since 1986, the Texas Park and Wildlife Department’s popular Toyota ShareLunker program has been partnering with anglers to promote and enhance bass fishing in Texas.
With the ShareLunker app you can:
· Enter your catch data and photos for any largemouth bass over 8lbs. or 24 inches at any time of the year.
· Upload your catch data on the lake, even if there’s no signal (once app is downloaded).
· Save and access your catch history.
· Find the nearest ShareLunker Station to assist you with weighing, holding, and caring for your Lunker.
Learn how to collect genetic samples from your ShareLunker and where to mail the sample to be processed.
· Share your catch on social media apps that you install and enable.
· Help TPWD biologists gather and apply the most advanced science to make bass fishing bigger and better in Texas.
Legend Class ShareLunkers no longer need to be weighed on a certified scale for entry. Anglers must include a photo of their Lunker on a digital scale in order to qualify for Legend Class.
New digital Legacy Lunker Agreement for Legacy Lunker entries.
Enhancements to data submission processes
Updated Push Message Support
Moved Login Screen to make more of the app accessible without an account.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Texas Parks & Wildlife
- 62.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © Texas Parks & Wildlife