2 Apps in This BundleSee All
Get both of Do Ink’s award-winning creativity apps for the iPad – “Green Screen” and “Animation & Drawing” – at a 25% discount from the original price!
Green Screen by Do Ink
Featured in "Best New Apps in Education" in iTunes, Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to create incredible green screen videos and images right on your iPad. Classroom-tested by kids and teachers, this app emphasizes ease-of-use and simplicity while still enabling you to get fantastic results. With Green Screen by Do Ink, you can tell a story, explain an idea, and express yourself in truly creative and unique ways. Green Screen by Do Ink has all the features you need to make great green screen videos, including:
• use the live video camera, or import prerecorded videos, photos, and artwork
• combine up to 3 image sources at a time
• record videos in high definition (720p) or standard definition (480p) formats*
• capture still images and save them to the camera roll
• scrollable timeline makes it easy to sequence your videos and photos
• add as many image sources to the timeline as you’d like!
• move image sources around on the timeline
• trim videos on the timeline to keep only the parts you need
• mix audio tracks from your videos and from the live camera
• easy color picker tool to set the chroma key color
• use the front or back camera
• preview your video before you save it
• save recorded videos to your camera roll (and from there to YouTube, email, etc.)
• create multiple projects and reusable templates
Making videos with Green Screen by Do Ink is really fun, and you can use it to make movies that entertain and amaze. But there are loads of practical uses for this app, too! Use it to explain ideas visually, to make more compelling presentations, to tell stories that engage your audience. Whether it’s for fun, for school, or for work, Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to express yourself in a unique and captivating way.
Drawing & Animation by Do Ink
Featured in “App Store Essentials: Painting & Drawing”, Animation & Drawing by Do Ink enables you to create amazing animations and vector artwork on your iPad.
"Probably the best animation iPad app we have had the pleasure of using." – iPadCreative
"… an easy-to-use, fairly powerful… vector based animation experience for the iPad...If you like to introduce a child to the principles of animation, this app is definitely worth the download." – Children's Technology Review
"… incredible app that brings sophisticated graphic arts tools to any child, anywhere." –Teachers with Apps
"one of those amazing apps that really gets the wheels in their brains turning as they try to master this powerful animating tool… for a movie… or presentation at school-be it science or history – Mindleap Tech
Animation & Drawing by Do Ink is easy enough for novices and young animators, and includes advanced tools not found in any other iPad animation app. Create frame-by-frame animations with the Drawing Editor, and combine elements to create complex animated scenes using the Composition Editor. Key features include:
• create frame-by-frame animations or single-frame vector artwork
• powerful vector-based drawing tools
• brush, pen, pencil, and fill tools for freehand drawing
• geometric shape tools
• transform/scale/rotate/arrange tools
• gradient colors
• drawing layers
• grouped shapes
• drag & drop your drawings to place on canvas
• easy-to-use key-framing for timing, position, rotation and scale
• intuitive timeline (similar to iMovie or GarageBand)
• nest compositions within compositions for complex animation effects
• animations rendered in H.264 on your iPad
• drawings rendered to PNG format
• save to the Camera Roll for easy sharing to YouTube, e-mail, etc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An amazing App!
For long, I have been a fan of Adobe Flash on desktops and laptops. But I also wanted to use the same Flash magic on mobile devices. This app. Is my Paradise Found. Now I can do animations on the go with professional quality that I share online and on other devices. Thank you so much for your innovation and empowerment!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.