"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
* Ongoing stability improvements
Want to learn more about the upcoming major update? Checkout our blog: https://www.2doapp.com/blog/
Keep an eye out for announcements about new features and improvements on the blog or on twitter: @2DoApp.
* Workaround for Siri not recognizing "to do" or "2Do". You can now refer to 2Do as "Daily", e.g. "Using my Daily app, remind me to drop my clothes at the dryers".
* Automatic detection and handling of Reminders migrations of CalDAV data
* NEW: Siri Shortcuts support. You can add a shortcut for any list / smart list as well. Shortcut button added to list options sheet as well as search options.
* NEW: Drag and drop support for iPads. You can now drag text, images or PDFs from other apps into 2Do. Dragging emails will also create a link back to the email.
* NEW: Apple Watch series 4 compatibility related improvements
* NEW: URL Handler improved. 2Do now allows you to use clipboard contents for titles / notes / tags etc, in addition for a number of new properties.
* NEW: Long-tap on the yellow notes preview in Task Editor now allows you to quickly open embedded URLs
* NEW: Siri Shortcut for creating a New High Priority task
* Improved custom CalDAV support for NextCloud and others
* Improved support for ownCloud CalDAV servers
* Turning Focus filter on / off now updates the list counts and the app's badge count (like once before)
* Improvements to grouping by dates when sorting by modification / creation dates
* Improvements to background execution, including updates to alarms when recently synced / modified by other devices
* Completion dates in the Done list now show the year where it's different from the current year
* App launch performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best to do app out there
I've downloaded and tried most of the major apps but never find the range of features offered by 2Do. Others are prettier, but this one does it all. The only issue I have is with Siri integration. "2Do" sounds to Siri like "to do". I really wish the developers would sort this out or change the app name.
Developer Response ,
Would appreciate if you could try v3.14. Siri is already supported, along with new shortcuts. Dark mode will come with iOS 13.
I bought this app last year to get the “full HD ultra pro version”.... now I get an ad asking for a one time payment of 35% off I can buy the pro version instead of having to do a subscription. Seriously man? I am going to pay a monthly subscription for a todo list? I am so sick of this marketing crap
The absolute best to do app
The best app, the best customer service. Just give them your money, you wont be disappointed. Also no subscription, one time purchase. which is amazing in Apple's current subscription mania induced greed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 73.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009 - 2020 Beehive Innovations
- In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do $5.49
- Go Pro - 50% Discount Campaign $13.99
- Go Pro $27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.