• Touch to save slide image to camera roll / photos for sharing or reusing in another slide
• Select multiple drawing objects to move, resize, stretch or delete in Enhanced Drawing
• Preview your narration when drawing, so you know how to enhance your scene or drawing
-- 1. Draw a storyboard slide
-- 2. Narrate your script
-- 3. Enhance the storyboard with Enhanced or Basic Drawing
-- 4. Listen to your narration while you enhance
Ratings and Reviews
Good App - Shame about the Sharing
We really like using this app with students at school. It is easy to combine photos and voiceover and export them finished product as a video. It is a great tool for allowing students to make their thinking visible.
We have had some issues with drawing slides - using iOS6 on iPad 2s, the drawing slide sometimes quits unexpectedly and we need to start the drawing over.
More frustrating though has been that if we export the final video to our camera roll we cannot upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox for students to share their work with their teacher. I understand that 30 Hands has their own LMS but with young students (K-3) we would like to avoid navigating an additional platform and don't want to be forced into joining. It's a shame - we love the app but students must be able to share their work easily.
- 30HANDS LEARNING, INC.
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 30hands Learning, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Add Video Clips $2.79
- Dropbox Integration $2.79
- Add High Resolution Video $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.