We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Parents need to know that 3rd Grade Splash Math Game is a cheerful, comprehensive tool that helps kids practice and strengthen a wide range of math skills.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense - Compare and order 4 digit number, round numbers to the nearest ten and hundred
3. Addition - Fluently add three-digit numbers
4. Subtraction - Fluently subtract three digit numbers
5. Four Digit Addition - Add numbers within 10000
6. Four Digit Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 10000
7. Multiplication Facts - Multiply using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
8. Division Facts - Divide using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
9. Fractions - Understand fractions as parts of a whole, comparison and equivalence of fractions
10. Time - Read and set time, solves problems dealing with elapsed time
11. Measurements and Data - Work units of weight and capacity, find area and perimeter of shapes, represent and interpret data in up to 5 categories
12. Geometry - Identify various types of triangles and quadrilaterals
13. Decimals - Work with decimal equivalents of tenths and hundredths
14. Multiplication - Estimate products and multiply two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
15. Division - Estimate quotients and divide two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
16. Money - Solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of money amounts
• Plans: Monthly, Quarterly, Annual
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan canceled before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. In this version, we have improved app's metadata to reach out to the relevant audience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Splash math is so fun and helpful
Very interesting app it covers quite a bit from the math curriculum. However, it’s a bit misleading because it says free in the App Store but when you download it you’re only allowed 10 questions per day. If you want more questions you have pay for it...#robbery
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reviewing Splash Math.
We understand your concern and we would be happy to help clarify.
As mentioned in our app description, we offer a free trial in all our subscription plans. The free trial is to help parents evaluate if this product is right for their children before making any actual purchase.
We do not charge cards during the free trial period and you may cancel at any time without the risk of being charged.
However, please feel free to email us at AppHelp@splashmath.com and we will provide additional assistance. We hope this helps.
Expensive (over $70 a year!)
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're sorry you were disappointed with the game. We work very hard on designing our apps and we want our users to be happy. Since the app is designed for children we decided not to use ads to sponsor our activity and we provide the free trial version in order to help parents evaluate if this product is right for their children. We will be happy if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to resolve the issue.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 342.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Full Access $12.99
- Splash Math $13.49
- Grade 3 Lifetime $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.